25% OFF COLLECTORS VINYL

SHEIKHrecords

Wow, my day just keeps getting better!

First, some charming individual emails me out of the blue to tell me I've inherited $12.5 million, and now you're telling me I can get all of this vinyl at rock bottom prices! Someone must be pulling my leg, 25% is just too much savings...

You relatives of Nigerian Royalty get all the luck.

Thanks for all the constructive criticism. I live in SoCAL so unfortunately I'm influenced by all of my local record stores and their much higher pricing. After my keyboard beat down, I researched and dropped alot of my prices because you all were right, I was priced way too high. Feel free to pick it apart again...I want to know what you think. I am definitely in the early stages of tweeking my site and although I have been collecting for a long while I am still learning about "properly pricing" records to sell. I'm sure I can't beat all the prices that very resourceful pickers can find but I at least want to be somewhat competitive with amazon pricing and others like them so that my stuff moves and I can buy and sell more and have fun with it. www.SHEIKHrecords.com