Dads - I'll Be The Tornado

Guest deleted

The new song is quite a bit different than anything else they have released, which I don't think is a bad thing. It reminds me of the songs on the Woman EP and the Cardinal, Cardinal - Distant Lovers EP. I greatly enjoy Dads' heavier tunes, though.

This exactly.

Sounds similar to Dads' Woman EP and Cardinal, Cardinal, Cardinal's Distant Lovers 7". I like anything Dads puts out.

Don't you dare.

(I know that was not a stylistic comparison, but still, no way).

Yup, watch! They even have a black and white album cover ;)

But honestly, American Radass is only 2 years old. There's no way they would have 100% abandoned that sound. These newer jams have a slower tempo but they're not ballads, this album will have your crazy noodly riffs and over chaotic drum fills. Dads are just maturing and growing into their sound, not jumping into a whole new genre like Gaslight Anthem or something.

I really don't get the Dads hate train, everything they've put out has been progressively better then their previous work.

In your opinion. This is a message board, we're all sharing our own. Personally, I don't get how being disappointed is "hating".

Edit: Saw some other replies and yeah that's a bit of hating :P