Custom Record Sleeves by Andrew Lucas

I've never done a box so I don't know how it would work exactly. I'm interested in trying it though. Maybe I'll try it on a small one for 7"s.

As far as the art goes. Obviously bigger is better. The higher the resolution the cleaner the image will be. I'm not sure the minimum though. I think it may be 600x600 pixels.

I might be interested for my Final Fantasy VII pic discs. I'll see if I can design something up for the front and back to send. 

Out of interest, what are you using to print the designs onto the sleeves? Inkjet/Laser?

Hmm... Good question. Its actually my friends printer. Its a t shirt printer. So I could technically make you guys t shirts too. Haha.

By the way, if I dont reply to your PM's its just because I can only do one project at a time. I'll respond in the order I received the request. I'm gonna get these Disney ones set up for Aladdin, Little Mermaid, and Lion King and then I'll start doing the one-offs.

Those look nice man. I'm interested in a sleeve for 2 Death cab albums (I just have the vinyl, from the misprinted box set) and a sleeve for a picture disc of Freddie Gibbs could be rad.

Like others were saying, how do you get the images that are large enough? Or at least large enough to look half decent?

I'll shoot you a PM soon if the quotes on your thread are accurate.

Do you have illustrator? Shouldn't be too difficult to either livetrace or redraw the beetle in the program. Also curious how this will go on. Disney's pretty big and tend to be protective of copyright. If this doesn't get hit with a C&D letter, I might have to start offering to do original illustrations for stuff. Hope it goes off without a legal snag.

Do you have illustrator? Shouldn't be too difficult to either livetrace or redraw the beetle in the program. Also curious how this will go on. Disney's pretty big and tend to be protective of copyright. If this doesn't get hit with a C&D letter, I might have to start offering to do original illustrations for stuff. Hope it goes off without a legal snag.

Is it still a Disney licensed image if it's by a different artist? And he can't be turning much of a profit when you factor in the cost of ink and paper. That'd be so shitty.