7/14/14 Paramore Record Updaate

I'm on summer break right now and for the first time in like 12 years I'm not working a full time job or busting my ass taking classes and working. I'm a teacher and I work at GNC part time to help with the house I just bought and my student loans and damn, I've gotta say, with all this time on my hands I literally have no idea what to do with myself. I'm still at GNC but I only work like 20 hours a week and I just kind of sit around all day now. I work out for like two hours every day some days even twice a day but my god this shit is getting old. What do you guys do on your down time? Today I got up at 7 am cleaned my entire house, listened to the Blink discography went to the gym, went and looked at cars with my gf then we went for a two mile run and then to dinner. 

Is there any honest reason you're here Zay Zay? Do you have something to contribute? Are you interested in hearing new music? Talking Vinyl with like minded folks? I mean all you talk about is Paramore, couldn't you get your kicks on Paramore forum instead of adding nothing new to conver....

Oh who I am kidding...Bring on the funny Gif's and pics of women I have secret crushes on!

I love farting all day when I'm wearing my favorite pair of My Little Pony tighty whiteys and then when I get home from a long day of pushing merch at HT, I take them off and sniff right around the area where my butthole would be. I sniff them for like 2 straight hours. It's the only way I can achieve a boner

Is there any honest reason you're here Zay Zay? Do you have something to contribute? Are you interested in hearing new music? Talking Vinyl with like minded folks? I mean all you talk about is Paramore, couldn't you get your kicks on Paramore forum instead of adding nothing new to conver....

Oh who I am kidding...Bring on the funny Gif's and pics of women I have secret crushes on!