Mineral - The Power of Failing and Endserenading Deluxe 2xLPs.

• 2 weeks later...

10808491_596151583846035_519558378_n.jpg

Just arrived at the office from Amazon UK. Came in two separate frustration free mailers together in a thin, beat up box. Not that the beat up box mattered cause they were secure in their mailers. Perfect condition. Super glad I picked these up for $22.50 each rather than the stupid american over priced black copies. 

10808491_596151583846035_519558378_n.jpg

Just arrived at the office from Amazon UK. Came in two separate frustration free mailers together in a thin, beat up box. Not that the beat up box mattered cause they were secure in their mailers. Perfect condition. Super glad I picked these up for $22.50 each rather than the stupid american over priced black copies.

Did you have to sign for it? I'm thinking this is what I missed yesterday.

Mine was shipped DHL, said "delivered" in Germany. Now I have a replacement that should be here tomorrow UPS.

Mine said the same thing but after a few days kept moving. I think it was a language issue. I believe the DHL "delivered" tracking meant that it was "delivered" to the carrier in germany that was transferring it to the USPS. It took several days though. 

Mine said the same thing but after a few days kept moving. I think it was a language issue. I believe the DHL "delivered" tracking meant that it was "delivered" to the carrier in germany that was transferring it to the USPS. It took several days though. 

Hrm. Interesting. We'll see if I end up with two from Amazon...

If you do, I'd be happy to buy them off you cause I can't buy these off Amazon with a PayPal account haha... really wish I could, the price is amazing and if I were to go down to my local store the black copies would be over $60 combined

I'd consider it, they ended up being nearly $60 shipped from UK anyway though, they're colored though, so that's something.

FYI the colored press definitely isn't 180 gram in case people were expecting that. The black US versions apparently are. 

In case anyone was wondering, the download codes that come with the Euro colored versions (not sure about the US black pressing) include all the bonus tracks from the new "Complete Collection" Double CD. Each record comes with that respective disc. 

The Power of Failing

01. Five, Eight and Ten

02. Gloria

03. Slower

04. Dolorosa

05. 80-37

06. If I Could

07. July

08. Silver

09. Take the Picture Now

10. Parking Lot

BONUS TRACKS

11. Sadder Star

12. Five, Eight and Ten (demo)

13. Parking Lot (alternate version)*

14. Gloria (alternate version)*

15. If I Could (alternate mix)*

EndSerenading

01. Love Letter Typewriter

02. Palisade

03. GJS

04. Unfinished

05. For Ivadell

06. Waking To Winter

07. A Letter

08. Sounds Like Sunday

09. & Serenading

10. The Last Word is Rejoice

BONUS TRACKS

11. Rubber Legs

12. February

13. MD

14. Love My Way

15. Crazy

I got lucky, but be wary if you ordered the Euro copies to the US from Amazon. Loose in a gigantic 3x2x1ish box with a bit of brown paper for packing. The box also looked like an animal ate half of it, only ended up with one dog eared corner.

Spinning Endserenading now and I'm in <3

I got lucky, but be wary if you ordered the Euro copies to the US from Amazon. Loose in a gigantic 3x2x1ish box with a bit of brown paper for packing. The box also looked like an animal ate half of it, only ended up with one dog eared corner.

My Amazon UK copies showed up in a similar box as well, minus the animal mauling.  Fortunately they're in immaculate condition.  I think I lucked out.

My Amazon UK copies showed up in a similar box as well, minus the animal mauling.  Fortunately they're in immaculate condition.  I think I lucked out.

Great to hear. I wasn't expecting liner note commentary, hopefully that American Football reissue (although far more interesting) got the ball rolling on it.

Great to hear. I wasn't expecting liner note commentary, hopefully that American Football reissue (although far more interesting) got the ball rolling on it.

Yeah, the packaging is exemplary on these.  The variants also turned out a lot nicer than I was imagining.  I wasn't exactly sure what I was expecting but I'm definitely impressed.