Mineral - The Power of Failing and Endserenading Deluxe 2xLPs.

How long does shipping generally take if you order from Amazon UK to the states?

I wish I could tell you...my first one got stuck in Germany and still hasn't moved, says "delivered," They upgraded my shipping and sent out another one and it took like 2-3 days if it is actually what arrived today (Pretty sure it is.)

Anyone else?

Long lurker here, 

Ordered the package deal from Xtra Mile and they sent both LPs and the CD in a big 'ol chewed up box without any kind of protection at all. both LPs are bent to hell. 

Sent them back for a replacement but of course the shipping was outrageous. It would have been cheaper to buy it from a re-seller. 

Also heard Power of Failing from a friend and it doesn't sound any better than the originals IMO

Long lurker here,

Ordered the package deal from Xtra Mile and they sent both LPs and the CD in a big 'ol chewed up box without any kind of protection at all. both LPs are bent to hell.

Sent them back for a replacement but of course the shipping was outrageous. It would have been cheaper to buy it from a re-seller.

Also heard Power of Failing from a friend and it doesn't sound any better than the originals IMO

Welcome!

The shipping/customer service aspect is why I decided to order through amazon.uk instead of Xtra mile. That's a bummer about yours being all chewed up/the price of shipping.

Spinning Endserenading now and I'm in <3

I haven't spun EndSerenading yet but I played the first side of Power of Failing and it didn't sound great. Really noisy, but that might be due to the white vinyl. I instantly went to compare to earlier pressings and I could only find the recent blue pressing crank did. I had never spun it before, but that blue crank pressing really sounds like shit, so the reissue is better. I don't remember my OG sounding so bad though. Hopefully I can find it and compare soon. I'd be really interested to know what source they used for these. 

I really doubt pressing these at 45 RPM improved the sound quality much. I would've preferred them being 33RPM and include some of the bonus tracks. 

I'm sure ES sounds better than POF because the recordings have always sounded better. 

I haven't spun EndSerenading yet but I played the first side of Power of Failing and it didn't sound great. Really noisy, but that might be due to the white vinyl. I instantly went to compare to earlier pressings and I could only find the recent blue pressing crank did. I had never spun it before, but that blue crank pressing really sounds like shit, so the reissue is better. I don't remember my OG sounding so bad though. Hopefully I can find it and compare soon. I'd be really interested to know what source they used for these.

I really doubt pressing these at 45 RPM improved the sound quality much. I would've preferred them being 33RPM and include some of the bonus tracks.

I'm sure ES sounds better than POF because the recordings have always sounded better.

I keep forgetting these are cut at 45 rpm. Can't wait to get home and check them out!

I'll spin TPoF next and compare to the original. Recent shady crank! pressing sounds like garbage and the OG has always sounded good but it's missing two songs. As long as this sounds better than the last press I'll be happy I guess.

I'll spin TPoF next and compare to the original. Recent shady crank! pressing sounds like garbage and the OG has always sounded good but it's missing two songs. As long as this sounds better than the last press I'll be happy I guess.

I agree completely. They probably (hopefully) will sound better than those recent crank! pressings and also they are beautiful. I love the music (really it's the guitars that do it for me) so I'm a sucker and I'll be happy even if they aren't supreme quality, though I wish a bit more effort went into the remastering. But I guess that's dependent on how they were recorded originally

I just bought endserenading on amazon for $23.99 this week and thought that was a great price.

If you email them they may actually refund you.

I, on the other hand, ordered the colored ones from amazon UK, which I would not have done if I could have gotten the black at this price /

So after waiting a few weeks of course my order shows up while I'm away for Thanksgiving. I ordered from Amazon UK and so far only found The Power of Failing at my doorstep. Apparently I didn't realize they would ship separately until after it shipped. I guess what I want to know is

1) If you had an order with multiple items ship separately from Amazon is it common to get it delivered on separate days?

2) In case an item magically walked away from my doorstep how good is Amazon in terms of sending a replacement?

I obviously don't order from the often...

Edit: Got it in the next mail day.

So after waiting a few weeks of course my order shows up while I'm away for Thanksgiving. I ordered from Amazon UK and so far only found The Power of Failing at my doorstep. Apparently I didn't realize they would ship separately until after it shipped. I guess what I want to know is

1) If you had an order with multiple items ship separately from Amazon is it common to get it delivered on separate days?

2) In case an item magically walked away from my doorstep how good is Amazon in terms of sending a replacement?

I obviously don't order from the often...

Mine arrived separately on the same day. They were originally sent to Germany somehow and they sent me replacements. Inwouldnguess if you said you only got one they'd send a replacement.