Tron Legacy repress

This is a fantastic soundtrack and it sounds great on my system. Hope a reissue or another opportunity to buy it comes along for those who missed it. Thanks again, natenomm. 

#peedalittle/9072

I have to wait for at least one more week but probably more like two I guess.

Was it properly packaged?

Packaging was excellent. Probably one of the best vinyl packaging jobs I've seen in a long time, honestly. I'd be very surprised if anyone's orders arrived damaged. 

Packaging was excellent. Probably one of the best vinyl packaging jobs I've seen in a long time, honestly. I'd be very surprised if anyone's orders arrived damaged. 

That sounds so good.

Psyched to the max right now.

I'm going all vanilla-sky-pleasure-delayer on the OST 'till I can finally spin it. oh yeah.

Still waiting on that private link...

No reply from the CS guys yet, but pegging it as a lost cause.

Can't believe the payment failed - there wasn't even any reason for it to do so. So bummed out about this (but super pleased for everyone who managed to get hold of one, of course.)

Tbh, from what they told you, it actually sounds like they're going to get back to you as soon as the dust settles. I mean what else are they going to do with those left behind records since they're not up for grabs? Seal them in their vault? Anyway, crossing my fingers for you guys!

Tbh, from what they told you, it actually sounds like they're going to get back to you as soon as the dust settles. I mean what else are they going to do with those left behind records since they're not up for grabs? Seal them in their vault? Anyway, crossing my fingers for you guys!

Thanks man, you make a very good point. Enjoy your copy!