Tron Legacy repress

Definitely psyched about ordering it. I still think they need to repress this sooner than later. I'm assuming they'll wait til the next Tron movie is made (if it ever is). Tron Legacy definitely had its issues as a film and I really do hope they work on a better script/plot instead of just fully focusing on the look which Joesph Kosinski is so notorious for (ex: Oblivion), plus who knows, maybe Daft Punk returns to do another score. Just need more Tron in my life, y'all.

I phoned my local store about this this morning and he said he was getting one for himself. I was hesitant and when I decided to pull the trigger, they were gone. Then I got a text from my guy, he ordered two and I asked him to put one aside for me. I lucked the fuck out.

Any chance he ordered 3....?

Definitely psyched about ordering it. I still think they need to repress this sooner than later. I'm assuming they'll wait til the next Tron movie is made (if it ever is). Tron Legacy definitely had its issues as a film and I really do hope they work on a better script/plot instead of just fully focusing on the look which Joesph Kosinski is so notorious for (ex: Oblivion), plus who knows, maybe Daft Punk returns to do another score. Just need more Tron in my life, y'all.

man i never really understood why people didn't like it, i mean was tron ever about crazy plots?

I am def biased, but i cant wait for another.

Although i dont know if i see Bridges or DP doing it again.

and that makes me sad.

I still think its likely just a system issue with MyPlayDirect Disney Emporium orders.

I've another MPD order which isn't Disney which is working, but the two that aren't working are both specific to the Disney Store.

Same. Seems to be directly related to just MyPlayDirect Disney Emporium orders.