Tron Legacy repress

What kind of deal did you get? Cheapest I can see is about $175, which still seems way too steep.

I hear you. I made an offer for $100 and got countered with a $150 shipped. Best I have seen. I couldn't pass it up. I am now selling stuff off to pay for it. So am thinning the herd, as the Tron Soundtrack is on its way! Plug: I have some stuff to sell in the trading section if anyone is looking.

I emailed back the support to find out about reordering and haven't heard back in 3 days.

I got a reply just now - apparently they're still awaiting information from management about the link where I can place my order again.

I'll admit, I have no idea how online retail works, but presumably our copies are just sitting on a shelf somewhere. It's not like they've sold them to anyone else. I just hope this situation can be sorted out soon - I really want to spin this!

I got a reply just now - apparently they're still awaiting information from management about the link where I can place my order again.

I'll admit, I have no idea how online retail works, but presumably our copies are just sitting on a shelf somewhere. It's not like they've sold them to anyone else. I just hope this situation can be sorted out soon - I really want to spin this!

If you could manage to snag an extra copy could you please grab me one? Or if they find any extra copies could someone please remember me?

If you could manage to snag an extra copy could you please grab me one? Or if they find any extra copies could someone please remember me?

I don't think its like that - I placed an order when they went up and then the payment failed (after they sold out - they don't take payment til shipping) and the order was automatically cancelled. So presumably my record was reserved for me but never got sent out (and they've not put it back on sale).

HOWEVER, if by some stroke of luck I can help you out, I'll defo try.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got mine today. Had to pay an extra 5.80€ on taxes but I got an absolutely mint copy for that.

My God, that packaging. Must be the apex predator under the record mailers. It's 1660/9072.

First thing I did (logically):

Held it under the ceiling lamp (light disc style),

went into the storage room and admired the glow in the dark cover like a little kid.

Thanks again, natenomm.

Btw,

any good news from BWALL and/or WalnutSoap?

I really hope you'll get lucky (no pun intended)

and someone over there at MyPlay Direct remembers he had something left to do.

I don't know how often you've had contact with them but I'd say persistence is the key.

At least I'd be going bananas on their contact page, that's for sure.

dealing with customer service from myplaydirect is an absolute nightmare. because no money was exchanged and they don't owe you anything, i wouldn't expect for them to ever come through with this... although they're so organized over there, maybe you'll get an email months down the line with instructions for purchase.

i had a situation where i ordered a preorder package that came with a limited LP and a poster. the poster was in a huge tube and they just through the tube and the record into a giant, thin box with a little bubble wrap and the record came wrapped around the poster tube. took about 10 emails back and forth over two weeks of sending pictures and getting referred to different people before they finally sent out a new one. by then, the limited edition was long gone and i got a black copy. i was less than thrilled. 

Finally got mine today. Had to pay an extra 5.80€ on taxes but I got an absolutely mint copy for that.

My God, that packaging. Must be the apex predator under the record mailers. It's 1660/9072.

First thing I did (logically):

Held it under the ceiling lamp (light disc style),

went into the storage room and admired the glow in the dark cover like a little kid.

Thanks again, natenomm.

Btw,

any good news from BWALL and/or WalnutSoap?

Hey, cool, I forgot about the glow cover!

Sadly, no news here either - I got a reply to my follow up email a couple weeks ago to say that they were still waiting for management to send over a link to reorder or something. But nope, nothing,

A real shame, I can't believe that the record is just sitting somewhere waiting to be sent out - bums me out hard.