Tron Legacy repress

Seriously, everyone quit whining for a link. There's a reason this is a private link and if you didn't get the link you shouldn't be able to have access to the limited amount left.

If there are some left after this I'm sure they'll go public with them.

srsly guys

i'm jk, idk why cantdance is whining about whining.

MyPlay said they can't find my cancelled order in their system. So lame.

MyPlay straight up has the worst customer service I've ever dealt with. I had an order through them sit backordered (the web site showed "in stock" when I ordered) for two months from them with no communication back to me.. sent multiple messages with no responses in that time, and then finally I got a response to the 3rd or 4th message I sent saying now they see it's out of stock and they won't get more and they have to cancel my order. I also know that people who ordered the same item after me ended up getting it shipped to them. Super lame. /rant

• 2 weeks later...

Got some bad news that'll make another repress possibly not happen or another daft punk soundtrack.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/disney-not-moving-forward-tron-798941

Just bums me out that another tron movie will never happen because they gambled on Tomorrowland. Ah well. Now it'll mostly be focused on Marvel, star wars, and pixar movies

Got some bad news that'll make another repress possibly not happen or another daft punk soundtrack.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/disney-not-moving-forward-tron-798941

Just bums me out that another tron movie will never happen because they gambled on Tomorrowland. Ah well. Now it'll mostly be focused on Marvel, star wars, and pixar movies

So because Tomorrowland (a movie based off of a shitty ride at Epcot) didn't make enough money, a sequel to a successful movie franchise won't be made? That's pants on head idiotic.

EDIT: I'm pants on head idiotic, too.

So because Tomorrowland (a movie based off of a shitty ride at Epcot) didn't make enough money, a sequel to a successful movie franchise won't be made? That's pants on head idiotic.

OK well firstly, it's not a ride, it's an entire area of the MK park. The movie had a whole bunch of potential, but the execution was lacking.

Secondly Disney hadn't cited Tomorrowland as the reason behind Tron not happening, but as the site mentions, they DO have a busy schedule of live action stuff for the next few years, they probably couldn't fit it in.