OUT NOW: Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3 Repress

Gray copies are supposed to ship on Tuesday, right? How's MerchNow's shipping? The only thing I've ordered from them before is the SSTB reissue but I can't remember how timely the shipping was.

Ehhh they're hit or miss. I ordered fairweather if they move kill them which was in stock and went out within 2 days. It just depends on wether or not they have them on hand yet. We've all been waiting for a long time for 68's in humor and sadness

I just checked merchnow's website and I noticed the grey variant was $39.99, and that's also the price for the black 180 gram version.

Kind of a rip-off for limited grey, but definitely a rip-off for the black.

the price on merchnow was always 39.99, for either variant.  Which is why i cancelled my orders.  I already paid $45 for a tour version.

the price on merchnow was always 39.99, for either variant.  Which is why i did not cancel any of my orders.  I already paid $40 for a tour version, but I want all three because I have a severe mental disorder that forces me to collect different versions of the exact same thing. Even when that totals up to $120+ You should see my comicbook collection...it's ridiculous.

I fixed this to reflect my frame of mind.

I emailed MerchNow cuz I was curious how many of the gray were pressed and I just got this email.

Hello,

Thank you very much for your email. I checked into this for you, and it looks like the pressing of the Coheed & Cambria – In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth – Grey Swirl LP was limited to around 2,300 copies.

I hope that helps a little, and if you have any other questions in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

I emailed MerchNow cuz I was curious how many of the gray were pressed and I just got this email.

So assuming this guy knows how many they had/ have had in stock that leaves us at 2300 (ish). BUT you forgot about the boxes that will miraculously "appear" in the "vault" (aka storage locker) at some random point in time. So, 2500. Plus 1000 (ish) peach plus some unknown number of black which is sold via EVERYWHERE (amazon, SRC, MerchNow, etc). I'm guessing they pressed in the 7500-10000 area for this run.

So assuming this guy knows how many they had/ have had in stock that leaves us at 2300 (ish). BUT you forgot about the boxes that will miraculously "appear" in the "vault" (aka storage locker) at some random point in time. So, 2500. Plus 1000 (ish) peach plus some unknown number of black which is sold via EVERYWHERE (amazon, SRC, MerchNow, etc). I'm guessing they pressed in the 7500-10000 area for this run.

I'm curious about the black pressing.

Also just because 2300 were pressed doesn't mean they sold through all of them.