OUT NOW: Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3 Repress

Also, I'm hearing from people a large majority of the peaches have surface noise/slight warping.  My buddy said they might push through a repress to replace these, but no one knows yet.

I havent' heard any surface noise. I did notice the warp, but it sounds absolutely great. The original has surface noise. The only noise my peach has made is the sweet sounds of Coheed c. 2003.

If they do a repress, I will attempt to acquire one of those if it proves better, but the only problem I have seen is the warp (which I feel must have been a manufacturing flaw and really isn't that bad). So either way I am stoked and hope the black and grey are as great!

I havent' heard any surface noise. I did notice the warp, but it sounds absolutely great. The original has surface noise. The only noise my peach has made is the sweet sounds of Coheed c. 2003.

If they do a repress, I will attempt to acquire one of those if it proves better, but the only problem I have seen is the warp (which I feel must have been a manufacturing flaw and really isn't that bad). So either way I am stoked and hope the black and grey are as great!

Same.

[Ataote name=jhulud" post="2058120" timestamp="1412259479]Of all the shows I've been to in all my years, esp. here in S. Florida, I have to say that the majority of fans of these bands are the worst:

Thrice

Brand New

Co&Ca

Absolute worst. Obnoxious and always trying to one-up each other as who is super fan #1. As if the bands give a rat's ass that you know every lyric, have every shirt, own every single precious record (oops, sorry, vinyl), and hit every show since you were 5 years old.

FUCK YOU!

The crowd at the show in Riverside wasn't too bad, but I am old and there were a lot of young whippersnappers there. I just don't understand how the two people that are taller than me always end up standing directly in front of me. There were also two drunk assholes that kept running back and forth through the crowd for no damn reason.

It depends I think more on the venue though, I've had a hard time at House of Blues shows the last few years because everyone is drunk and talking the whole time. Can't even hear the band play over all the noise coming from the bar. I had to leave the floor and go upstairs at a Thrice show at House of Blues in San Diego a few years ago because of drunk idiots jumping around like they were at a 50 cent show.

I mostly gave up on band shirts when the whole neon cartoon thing became the style. Again, I'm old. But I'm in the don't wear the headliner's shirt camp.

I never understood getting drunk at a concert. Why would you want to be impaired in such a huge crowd? Am I the only one that worries about pick-pocketing? Also, if I get drunk enough, my memory is going to be shit, and I'd like to be able to remember the concerts I go to. And the cheapest beer is $6, mixed drinks are $10 minimum. Those are some rich drunks.

I never understood getting drunk at a concert. Why would you want to be impaired in such a huge crowd? Am I the only one that worries about pick-pocketing? Also, if I get drunk enough, my memory is going to be shit, and I'd like to be able to remember the concerts I go to. And the cheapest beer is $6, mixed drinks are $10 minimum. Those are some rich drunks.

I saw Against Me! in January, and got pretty drunk way before the show just barhopping in DT Orlando.  But when I do that, I typically sober up well before the show.

[Ataote name=jhulud" post="2058120" timestamp="1412259479]Of all the shows I've been to in all my years, esp. here in S. Florida, I have to say that the majority of fans of these bands are the worst:

Thrice

Brand New

Co&Ca

Absolute worst. Obnoxious and always trying to one-up each other as who is super fan #1. As if the bands give a rat's ass that you know every lyric, have every shirt, own every single precious record (oops, sorry, vinyl), and hit every show since you were 5 years old.

FUCK YOU!

The crowd at the show in Riverside wasn't too bad, but I am old and there were a lot of young whippersnappers there. I just don't understand how the two people that are taller than me always end up standing directly in front of me. There were also two drunk assholes that kept running back and forth through the crowd for no damn reason.

It depends I think more on the venue though, I've had a hard time at House of Blues shows the last few years because everyone is drunk and talking the whole time. Can't even hear the band play over all the noise coming from the bar. I had to leave the floor and go upstairs at a Thrice show at House of Blues in San Diego a few years ago because of drunk idiots jumping around like they were at a 50 cent show.

I mostly gave up on band shirts when the whole neon cartoon thing became the style. Again, I'm old. But I'm in the don't wear the headliner's shirt camp.

God yes....that whole huge lettering and neon green shirt phase was horrible. I didn't go there with band shirts when that was the norm. I am in my mid thirties and thought that was just horrible. I have some friends in their mid twenties and they loved some of those shirts.

I am with you on the point of not forgetting a show, but sometimes I can't help it. I think I'm an alcoholic. So I drank some nips before Coheed, but only had 2 beers at the show (before I even approached the stage) so as not to lose my spot. However when I am hanging back in the crowd (because my body feels older than I am) I tend to drink a lot. That's only if the beers aren't $12. I got pretty schwasted at Modest Mouse and Brand New, but man do I remember the hell out of it!

God yes....that whole huge lettering and neon green shirt phase was horrible. I didn't go there with band shirts when that was the norm. I am in my mid thirties and thought that was just horrible. I have some friends in their mid twenties and they loved some of those shirts.

Give me a good ole fashioned black or white shirt with opposite color printing and I'm good to go.

I've been known to get drunk at a show if it's a place I'm familiar with and the drinks are reasonably priced. I'm kind of a curmudgeon though, so unless I'm with friends I sit in the back/balcony if I'm drinking. Otherwise there is the distinct possibility of me getting in a fight with some stupid kid. :/

Inhibitions...alcohol sure dulls them.

Haha... well I do spend a lot of my money on records, but none of the other stuff.

:( WHY can't weeee be friends? Why can't WEEEE be friends? Why can't WE.BE.FRIENDS?

In all seriousness, I don't have a coheed tat yet...YET, but I do have comics, and records, and shirts (god the shirts). And yes I have a Crosley. It's in my basement where I keep the VC'ers I've captured tied up with eyes pried open as I play Deja Entendu on it. Over. And over...

Just kidding obviously. I don't have Deja Entendu.