My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

I'm so glad I didn't cave and buy that over priced greatest hits that came out a couple months ago. I'm expecting a red variant for three cheers and maybe a white black splatter for black parade?

if it were up to me id do a red with black and white splatter for three cheers and then a grey and black split for black parade

I'm expecting a red variant for three cheers and maybe a white black splatter for black parade?

After the blink splatter for every single album, I'm kinda hoping they're doing a different style with these ha. Or at least a solid base color with splatter, instead of clear.

Personal thoughts aside, I'm in for these 2 either way! Can't wait.

Edit: what zeb said

Here is my wish for Three Cheers, since it's the only one I care about besides Bullets:

Either: Clear or grey, w/red blood "smears." not splatter, but looks like someone smeared blood across it.

k, goodnight.

Smears would be cool, but because (I'm guessing) that would be hard as fuck to do, I suggested splatter in my previous post. Bullets would be great to have though too.

Here is my wish for Three Cheers, since it's the only one I care about besides Bullets:

Either: Clear or grey, w/red blood "smears." not splatter, but looks like someone smeared blood across it.

k, goodnight.

You're painting a good picture. I think as long as it's not clear with red/black splatter then it would look cool. For some reason that's the image when I think splatter.

Clear or grey with red smash or starburst. All is settled