My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

Yes, Hot Topic will have exclusive colors of vinyl.

3 Cheers is clear vinyl with red splatter

Black Parade is clear /black swirl

I didnt pick the colors on these but they should both look pretty awesome.

We're still a long ways out from these actually releasing so if any info on the color of vinyl changes I'll post it here.

black parade sounds ok! but really tired of splatter. ill just hang onto my OP of three cheers haha

eyeball records went belly up a while back so a bullets pressing would be kinda difficult, no matter who tries to do it

I don't understand - if the went under where did the rights to the music go? I understand finding the plates might be a pain... but remaster it. I'm sure there is enough interest to make the trouble worth it.

I don't understand - if the went under where did the rights to the music go? I understand finding the plates might be a pain... but remaster it. I'm sure there is enough interest to make the trouble worth it.

This is exactly how I think. Seems like the people who own the rights going out of biz would make them more eager to sell the rights/plates.

The rights of the music probably went with whoever owned Eyeball when it ceased operations. If not them, some other company that they sold the rights to. If not either of them, they're just chilling in copyright limbo until someone can convince the ex-Eyeball crew to dig them up or sell them to a person or company that cares enough to do anything with them.

Such a cruel fate.

brought you my bullets was repressed in 09 so it can't be TOO unrealistic for the band to have willingness to do it. I'm really excited for these, I never gave them the time of day when they came out back in my high school days, but my appreciation for them has definitely grown to me being beyond down to pick these up!

Kiss Kiss just pressed their album Reality vs. The Optimists about a year ago that was released on Eyeball. They had a Kickstarter for it, and the goal wasn't too much, so I don't think it'd be too hard to get Bullets repressed. I definitely want that more than any other album in their discography, so I hope it happens. If not, I'll probably cave in a few months and buy one from the last pressing.

Kiss Kiss just pressed their album Reality vs. The Optimists about a year ago that was released on Eyeball. They had a Kickstarter for it, and the goal wasn't too much, so I don't think it'd be too hard to get Bullets repressed. I definitely want that more than any other album in their discography, so I hope it happens. If not, I'll probably cave in a few months and buy one from the last pressing.

Yeah, but I think Josh had rights and access to the masters.  With MCR, who knows?

(also, that RvTO pressing sounds so freaking good!!!)

Been on an mcr binge since the news. Growing up three cheers was most important to me and black parade was what I saw them perform live first so I was always really gripped by the theatrics. But my heart has always and will always be with bullets... to this day I still feel that album matches up with who I am today, and shines brightly with much more than simple nostalgia in my mind. So I understand you guys praying for a bullets repress so much. I'm so happy with myself that I didn't sell mine during rough times. Having all three albums one day soon will be like putting the final puzzle piece into my existence...I will finally be whole ; ;

Yeah, but I think Josh had rights and access to the masters.  With MCR, who knows?

(also, that RvTO pressing sounds so freaking good!!!)

I can't believe I completely missed this Kiss Kiss pressing.  Glad I was able to find a copy at http://motoroatrecords.bigcartel.com/