My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

So every HT store should have this on release date in store right? If so ill drive down to the mall and wait outside for it to open like I did a decade ago whenever Life on the Murder Scene dropped. (totally skipped middle school and watched those DVDs all day lol)

You drove down there when you were in middle school?! haha

Yes, Hot Topic will have exclusive colors of vinyl.

3 Cheers is clear vinyl with red splatter

Black Parade is clear /black swirl

I didnt pick the colors on these but they should both look pretty awesome.

We're still a long ways out from these actually releasing so if any info on the color of vinyl changes I'll post it here.

YES, WAITING FOR THIS

Still curious what variant Bullmoose has.

So every HT store should have this on release date in store right? If so ill drive down to the mall and wait outside for it to open like I did a decade ago whenever Life on the Murder Scene dropped. (totally skipped middle school and watched those DVDs all day lol)

Oh god yes. My parents were so pissed when they came home and I was watching it and then factor in all the times they said "fuck".... my parents weren't happy with my brother that day haha

Yes, Hot Topic will have exclusive colors of vinyl.

3 Cheers is clear vinyl with red splatter

Black Parade is clear /black swirl

I didnt pick the colors on these but they should both look pretty awesome.

We're still a long ways out from these actually releasing so if any info on the color of vinyl changes I'll post it here.

Awesome news! Hopefully I can afford these by the time these come out. Black Parade is my favorite MCR album and I can't wait to own it on vinyl

Almost guaranteed they'll be more than that.

Yeah, I figured they'd hit right around $20.50 for Three Cheers. I don't much care for Black Parade, but at $20.50 Three Cheers is fine. I'll do ship to store to avoid shipping that way, so it'll come out slightly cheaper than Bullmoose.