My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

-----Virtual hug-------. I think you and I are the only ones to say this on the thread :D

I can't help but love Destroya - my favourite song on the album. And I loved the Conventional Weapons singles too. I think that a band can't stay the same for every album and even though they weren't the best releases, considering they set the bar high already, it was still really good! Danger Days is one of my most played records.

MCR was supposed to end at the black parade blah blah blah been said before.

I actually really like Danger Days and I'm glad they put it out. So there.

Yep totally this. The whole dystopian future concept was super solid and the songs were some of the best ones to sing along with at live shows. I totally don't get the hate.

And really, if Danger Days was the odd kid that none of them wanted to record, why would Gerard pen an entire comic book series about the album?

I am probably the minority when it comes to MCR but I wasn't a big fan of Bullets, I will even say The Black Parade and Danger Days are tied for me as my favorite MCR album. I really enjoyed the lighter side of MCR. Three Cheers was a very good album as well. When I heard Helena and I'm Not Okay I knew these guys would be one of my favorite bands

Gerard has outright said Danger Days wasn't supposed to be recorded. That being said, I have a feeling he really liked the concept of the album and therefore used it for the comic series. OR Danger Days was inspired by a comic idea he had and therefore after the album he decided to produce it. I don't know that anything has been mentioned about that, but he did absolutely come out to discuss that The Black Parade was supposed to be the end.

I can't help but love Destroya - my favourite song on the album. And I loved the Conventional Weapons singles too. I think that a band can't stay the same for every album and even though they weren't the best releases, considering they set the bar high already, it was still really good! Danger Days is one of my most played records.

Yes! That song is one of my favorites!! And na na na na... I love that one too.

Yeah for sure. I just reckon that he (and possibly the entire band) loved the concept of DD as much as any other record they've put out. I feel like a lot of love went into that album - it's spot on from beginning to end.

Maybe they HAD to record it, but I think they were also eventually super into it, is my point. It shouldn't be dismissed on that basis.

Yes! That song is one of my favorites!! And na na na na... I love that one too.

NA NA NA was the perfect single for DD. I think it just didn't catch on with what was really popular in 2010. However, Boy Division off of Conventional Weapons is a fucking great song that could've done really well as a single IMO.