My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

Am I the only one who thinks Three Cheers is their worst? Such a let down when it first came out compared to Bullets. I was pleasantly surprised with Black Parade.

I still haven't POed it because I'm thinking it's a pure nostalgia thing for me. I'll probably just wait for Bullets, as it's the only one I was really into. So, I'm pretty much with you on this one.

Kiss Kiss just pressed their album Reality vs. The Optimists about a year ago that was released on Eyeball. They had a Kickstarter for it, and the goal wasn't too much, so I don't think it'd be too hard to get Bullets repressed. I definitely want that more than any other album in their discography, so I hope it happens. If not, I'll probably cave in a few months and buy one from the last pressing.

Ooh kiss kiss! Now I haven't heard this album but I really liked the meek shall inherit. Any similarities? Prob gonna buy that anyways though

I still haven't POed it because I'm thinking it's a pure nostalgia thing for me. I'll probably just wait for Bullets, as it's the only one I was really into. So, I'm pretty much with you on this one.

I first heard of the band because of Bullets, but Three Cheers was/is a great solid record. Every single song is great, every single one. The way Gerard sings these songs are crazy good,and you can tell they put a lot of work and thought in to it. Bullets is still the best though ;-). I remember getting Three Cheer however, it was during my first burger flipping job, I put this in the CD player every night and it made working at a fast food joint tolerable. that and Sam's Town by the Killers, all the represses will happen. I bet they wait for a RSD for Bullets or something. No reason to repress two out of the first three right and not the first one right?

It's just a bummer that some of the earliest written songs on Three Cheers were kind of tamed down a bit. If you look up old videos of "I Never Told You..."  or "Thank You for the Venom" they were much more aggressive, and could have easily fit on Bullets. I remember seeing them live in 2003 and thinking how great those songs sounded. Once I heard the studio versions I was pretty bummed out that all of the screaming/shouting and crazy drum fills were nowhere to be found.

I started listening to MCR while Bullets was the only album they had. My brother and I met Matt (their original drummer) while playing a game called SOCOM online. We became (online) friends and he told us to check out his band. We loved it so much, we preordered Three Cheers. We eventually lost contact with Matt and I'd be surprised if he ever remembered us. But all that being said, I love every album they've ever released in their own way. I feel like they're all their own era. Great musicians make great music, even if it's forced.