My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

I love Danger Days. Just got the colored version of that vinyl in the mail today. Idk how people who like The Black Parade couldn't even slightly enjoy Danger Days. MCR was great every record but imo the black parade and danger days are their strongest. I haven't listened to Conventional Weapons enough to really add it to the comparison

Danger days is nothing like the black parade ... the black parade is strong in it's thematic focus, insanely dim in intention, soaked in anti religious and mortality focused messages. It was hefty and had depth. Danger days in comparison is a sugar sucking young child bouncing in the backseat with wide eyes seeing the world as bright and hopeful--energetic naivety.

The only part of Danger Days that I've heard is the first 30 seconds of Na Na Na, and I feel like that's probably about as much as I needed to hear from that album to know I wouldn't like it. Then again, I didn't like Three Cheers at all until like three months ago, so maybe Danger Days will finally strike a chord with me in 2020. Haha

Danger days in comparison is a sugar sucking young child bouncing in the backseat with wide eyes seeing the world as bright and hopeful--energetic naivety.

But that doesn't make it bad by any stretch of the imagination, it just makes it different. Maybe you could argue that the lyrical content of The Black Parade is more 'mature' or 'serious' or whatever you want to call it, but that doesn't inherently devalue Danger Days as it's own work.

Wait, so if Warner is approving these pressings, does that mean TBS will get a pressing of Louder Now and S/T? Off topic, sorry.

this would be awesome! I just recently started listening to s/t, and its a lot better than I expected it to be. If you want Louder Now, there's a copy for $100 being sold on here right now >.<

I'm just being a dick, we cool. 

I don't know, I appreciate their first three albums...I mean, they pretty much raised me. But I can also appreciate Danger Days and the direction they took with it. It absolutely took me a bit but it grew on me and I like a lot of the messages behind it. Nothing really baffling about that. 

Bands take different directions all the time, sometimes it works...sometimes it doesn't, I don't think it's that surprising that at least a handful of people will still like albums that the majority didn't like. 

We all appreciate music in different ways and for different reasons.