PO NOW: Gates - Bloom & Breathe OUT 10/21

god. damn. this album is going to be legendary. can't wait to rock my gates hoodie either.

edit: I just have a feeling that the closer is going to be epic beyond belief. my favorite songs by them are "the sound of letting go" and "sleepwalker". want now.

Sleepwalker is so fucking good.  The way they deliver "Sleepwalking through life, and you're running out, running out of time" is magical.

Hot diggity damn this is gonna be a great record.

Was lucky to see these guys when I was on holiday in Toronto in August (filling in for Have Mercy when they got robbed). Managed to pick up 'The Sun Will...' and 'You Are All...' while I was there. Didn't even know they had an album on the burner. Pre-ordered from BanquetUK today!

Kinda off-topic, but in case anyone is looking for the band's previous LPs, I've put the white variant of The Sun Will Rise and Lead Me Home and translucent purple variant of You Are All You Have Left to Fear up on eBay, no reserve price or any other bullshit.

Damn dude, you had to put them so close together, end time wise?

Only managed to snag The Sun.

• 2 weeks later...