OUT NOW: Pianos Become the Teeth - Keep You (10/28/2014)

I've missed so many records due to being broke. It hurts the most when it ends up being a $100+ album because it doesn't get repressed. This happened more times than Id like to remember when I was in college. But this is the first time I've had to cancel something an it's actually pretty embarassing. Made a minor miscalculation in my budget and now I've gotta fix it.

I've missed so many records due to being broke. It hurts the most when it ends up being a $100+ album because it doesn't get repressed. This happened more times than Id like to remember when I was in college. But this is the first time I've had to cancel something an it's actually pretty embarassing. Made a minor miscalculation in my budget and now I've gotta fix it.

Life>records for sure it sucks but its the hard truth

• 2 weeks later...

jeez, the answer to this i feel is so painfully obvious.

Yip says "hey you guys, i'll record you and help out for wayyy cheaper, and it works out for us! 

i make more money, you make more money"

that's what it boils down to, the $$$

so people may see this connection, of all these colorful unique bands, meshing together by yips work into one generic, boring sound.

but the truth is it's just as much the bands faults for going along with it, the intentions of making cash wont ever produce a good record.

i think the ld one hit me the hardest, supposed to be the most "coherent" album yet, it's the first time what jordans saying makes 0% sense to me, and i just don't care. while all his other writing i understood, and loved without any effort.

this new PBTT album is really, really bad to.

t's the first time what jordans saying makes 0% sense to me, and i just don't care. while all his other writing i understood, and loved without any effort.

this new PBTT album is really, really bad to.

Link...is that you?

But seriously, I don't like Wil Yip, but I don't think he has any influence on the lyrical portion of these records.

And you've heard the whole album?

Link...is that you?

But seriously, I don't like Wil Yip, but I don't think he has any influence on the lyrical portion of these records.

And you've heard the whole album?

wow, this is weird, how did you know i am the hero of time.

not gonna lie, pretty crazy to run into someone that picked me out on my first post to a forum ;3.

and i own the blue and white swirl copy.... iv played the whole thing, red, fucking forced myself dood, we all did, i live with lots of ld fans, it hurts us all.

not gonna lie, pretty crazy to run into someone that picked me out on my first post to a forum ;3.

and i own the blue and white swirl copy.... iv played the whole thing, red, fucking forced myself dood, we all did, i live with lots of ld fans, it hurts us all.

I was talking about PBTT.

It's best not to sound fucking stupid when trying to support an argument.

I guess he was.  That next response just made it really confusing.  Actually, everything he has said so far has been really confusing.

my bad dood, i'm sort of a weird person, i'm probably a bit harder to understand in person if that's even possible.

still want to know how you know me tho xD.

i sifted through your song collection tho, it's pretty nice.

Yup. I'm pretty "eh" about the album at this point, and have no horse in this race... but it's pretty obvious this Zelda dude is a troll.

i am indeed a troll, but i save that for openpvp/permadeath type deals.

i can simplify if you prefer me to?

it seems as soon as a band moves over to working with yip they produce there worse most generic album.

i like pbtt, therefore i hate the new album.

i like ld, therefore i hate the new album.

i have also heard people complaining about the new tf album he worked on.

is it my improper sentence structure throwing people off or something?

-shrug-

i am indeed a troll, but i save that for openpvp/permadeath type deals.

i can simplify if you prefer me to?

it seems as soon as a band moves over to working with yip they produce there worse most generic album.

i like pbtt, therefore i hate the new album.

i like ld, therefore i hate the new album.

i have also heard people complaining about the new tf album he worked on.

is it my improper sentence structure throwing people off or something?

-shrug-

no offense, but people have been echoing your opinion on Yip for months, basically anybody who likes the bands' earlier heavier material. you're spewing the exact same concerns everyone did when the single for this was released and when Floral Green came out but you're saying it in a much more stupid fashion. everyone 'gets' what you're saying but not only is it unoriginal and already well echoed you aren't saying it very well. 

a much better comment would've been "i have an early copy of this album and it is all clean as expected. damn will yip, at least it's better than floral green" or something like that, you are just saying the same shit everyone else has already thought, it's not like this is the first band to ever change its sound to something lackluster and we can't "handle it" lol, you're just beating a dead horse especially when you probably haven't even heard the album which makes your need to feel validated for your intensely stock opinion(i.e. you're still posting about it and thinking other's don't get you) just kind of sad. 

no offense, but people have been echoing your opinion on Yip for months, basically anybody who likes the bands' earlier heavier material. you're spewing the exact same concerns everyone did when the single for this was released and when Floral Green came out but you're saying it in a much more stupid fashion. everyone 'gets' what you're saying but not only is it unoriginal and already well echoed you aren't saying it very well. 

a much better comment would've been "i have an early copy of this album and it is all clean as expected. damn will yip, at least it's better than floral green" or something like that, you are just saying the same shit everyone else has already thought, it's not like this is the first band to ever change its sound to something lackluster and we can't "handle it" lol, you're just beating a dead horse especially when you probably haven't even heard the album which makes your need to feel validated for your intensely stock opinion(i.e. you're still posting about it and thinking other's don't get you) just kind of sad. 

oh, if you red a bit, the album that bothered me the most and made several listening attempts.

and i could sit here and break down for you why something like the new ld album sucks, sounds like a drum machine every track, lame guitar, not to be expected from chad, boring empty lyrics.

However i feel like that is more common knowledge, so it's not really worth mentioning to anyone who has listened.

my original point to people trying to piece this together is that it all boils down to cash, these bands sold out, that's all there is to it.

it's not really an argument as much as it is an opinion, and for such a "stock" opinion you seem to be lashing out like it's something personal.

is all okay?