OUT NOW: Pianos Become the Teeth - Keep You (10/28/2014)

Lol, they are all showing out of stock.  I know it's pointless to continue talking about, but it's weird because you know the most limited variant of this would be sold out already if Topshelf released this.  Obviously Epitaph has more money and can get them more exposure, but Topshelf releases go quick.

Just listened to the new song and I'm going to have to wait until I hear the album before I decide to buy it.  Seems like the band is going in a direction that doesn't fit my taste.

Same boat over here.  Despite being pretty iffy on that new single, I'd still like to check the record out.  And I really am interested in seeing how that cola variant turns out, even though I know Shalbs is probably right on the money with his estimation.

As an aside, I do love the album art for this release.  The colors and composition are just lovely in my books.  If I were to buy a copy, I'd probably go with the cola even if it didn't quite resemble that tasty mockup.  I don't think any of the variants really accentuate the cover or go with it, though.  A coke bottle green would've been choice.  Especially if it had some black or white wisps.  But maybe that's just me.

Lol, they are all showing out of stock. I know it's pointless to continue talking about, but it's weird because you know the most limited variant of this would be sold out already if Topshelf released this. Obviously Epitaph has more money and can get them more exposure, but Topshelf releases go quick.

Also it would've been $14.10 for one from Topshelf, with the coupon code (if allowed on preorders) so for like $5 more than the cost of one from Epitaph, I could've had two from Topshelf.