OUT NOW: Pianos Become the Teeth - Keep You (10/28/2014)

This is growing on me, but I know it won't touch their other two LP's for me.  However, I can't wait for my record to come.  Pianos records aren't the same until you can sit down with the lyrics and read along as the songs play.

Considering how much I enjoy this album, I think I'm gonna go grab a copy of each and sit down with them. It doesn't feel reasonable for me to not enjoy their other two albums. I just never payed close attention to any of them.

Got this email today regarding the vinyl:

"Hey James,

We were anticipating the delivery truck to arrive this past Friday (10/24) at our warehouse for the delivery of the Pianos Become The Teeth "Keep You" vinyl.  We have received a few copies so far, but the remainder has been delayed a couple of days, so now we're expecting these to arrive by the end of this week.  Some orders will start shipping today, but the remainder of the orders will ship immediately as soon as everything comes in. 

We're just giving you the heads up and to expect your vinyl very soon.  Thanks for the patience, sorry for the delay and enjoy the download of the album.  It’s an incredible album.

Thanks! 

Kings Road Merch"

So it seems some we'll be getting it soon, if not on time.