OUT NOW: Pianos Become the Teeth - Keep You (10/28/2014)

oh, if you red a bit, the album that bothered me the most and made several listening attempts.

and i could sit here and break down for you why something like the new ld album sucks, sounds like a drum machine every track, lame guitar, not to be expected from chad, boring empty lyrics.

However i feel like that is more common knowledge, so it's not really worth mentioning to anyone who has listened.

my original point to people trying to piece this together is that it all boils down to cash, these bands sold out, that's all there is to it.

it's not really an argument as much as it is an opinion, and for such a "stock" opinion you seem to be lashing out like it's something personal.

is all okay?

lol you're talking about common knowledge and then you say "they're doing it for the cash, see?" you mean like everything ever? 

if i'm lashing out it's more because of stuff like this: 

it's really not all it's cracked up to be, blow was better, but i will always prefer the herb.

GUYS LOOK AT ME I DO DRUGS 

who says shit like this. you're also a fucking idiot if you think blow is objectively better than crack/meth. "yeah man, alcohol is cool, but you ever trying D M fucking T?" unless you know people are hooked up with cartel distributors and dropping big cash on rocks fit for geological study you probably just did some decent chowder in an ocean of terrible shit and have barely done the others if at all. and only THEN would preference really begin to factor into it and you could subjectively say you prefer doing blow. everybody i've ever known has agreed it is almost impossible to go back to doing blow after you try crystal or crack purely in regards to cost/effect, and honestly crack really isn't any less haggard than coke bc every aspect of coke is absolutely disgusting, from making it to do doing it to your septum disappearing. and it's harder than ever to get good blow right now, which just emphasizes you're not only paying more for a weaker affect but you also risk fucking yourself over if you're not getting it from someone you are 100% sure is legit. even if you have money to burn its hard to justify, and it's the kind of thing that anybody with some experience in their belt would be skeptical about somebody saying, much less someone who's making their 7th post on a message board. if you've only done them a couple times as isolated events, you really haven't even "done" them considering both drugs are really mean to be used for binging, and although a coke habit usually begins as a weekend warrior type thing it eventually moves towards binging for any really passionate user (addict)

obviously i don't know the intimacies of your life but you sound pretty certain of your opinion despite seeming like you know jack shit. i more or less only smoke weed these days, but you have no idea what you are talking about. and that is pretty obvious from the little you've typed. it's pretty likely that you're not a "weird" person who's difficult to understand outside of meeting you in person you're just another stupid American who wants to feel special instead of outwardly dumb and does by spewing off their opinion blindly and self-identifying through what "drugs" you do. 

no hostilities on my end, though, just making an observation with pretty much no basis. don't take it personally lol. 

edit: maybe you're not American because it seems like English might be your second language but yeah i retain my point and will post no more on this silliness. 

lol you're talking about common knowledge and then you say "they're doing it for the cash, see?" you mean like everything ever? 

if i'm lashing out it's more because of stuff like this: 

GUYS LOOK AT ME I DO DRUGS 

who says shit like this. you're also a fucking idiot if you think blow is objectively better than crack/meth. "yeah man, alcohol is cool, but you ever trying D M fucking T?" unless you know people are hooked up with cartel distributors and dropping big cash on rocks fit for geological study you probably just did some decent chowder in an ocean of terrible shit and have barely done the others if at all. and only THEN would preference really begin to factor into it and you could subjectively say you prefer doing blow. everybody i've ever known has agreed it is almost impossible to go back to doing blow after you try crystal or crack purely in regards to cost/effect, and honestly crack really isn't any less haggard than coke bc every aspect of coke is absolutely disgusting, from making it to do doing it to your septum disappearing. and it's harder than ever to get good blow right now, which just emphasizes you're not only paying more for a weaker affect but you also risk fucking yourself over if you're not getting it from someone you are 100% sure is legit. even if you have money to burn its hard to justify, and it's the kind of thing that anybody with some experience in their belt would be skeptical about somebody saying, much less someone who's making their 7th post on a message board. if you've only done them a couple times as isolated events, you really haven't even "done" them considering both drugs are really mean to be used for binging, and although a coke habit usually begins as a weekend warrior type thing it eventually moves towards binging for any really passionate user (addict)

obviously i don't know the intimacies of your life but you sound pretty certain of your opinion despite seeming like you know jack shit. i more or less only smoke weed these days, but you have no idea what you are talking about. and that is pretty obvious from the little you've typed. it's pretty likely that you're not a "weird" person who's difficult to understand outside of meeting you in person you're just another stupid American who wants to feel special instead of outwardly dumb and does by spewing off their opinion blindly and self-identifying through what "drugs" you do. 

no hostilities on my end, though, just making an observation with pretty much no basis. don't take it personally lol. 

edit: maybe you're not American because it seems like English might be your second language but yeah i retain my point and will post no more on this silliness. 

dam you like to argue hu?

i don't think most bands start making music with the idea of making cash.

especially whith most the bands from this set we are talking about outlooks, and words.

that's why when a band sells out they usually start sounding like trash, 

not trying to make good music, as much as they are trying to make good cash.

i mean, i'm not the one who wrote a 300word paragraph about drug use, on a thread talking about music, 

i posted simple silly almost joking thing in reply to someone els the "zeldasmokescrack" comment.

i am fairly experienced in that field tho from my past, and i didn't like crack the few times i tryed, but loved blow, and i have never spent a penny on either, so not like i'm really losing money on it.

also you are quite judgmental for someone you don't know anything about dood, i'm actually from katalox island as i like to call it, or cyprus if you prefer.

it's cool tho man, i understand everyone has there own problems, and shit they are going through, and things get tense sometimes, so i don't take anything you said to heart, just hope whatever has been eating at you works itself out man.

+luk2u

Just because a band changes their sound doesnt make them bad.

also I don't understand how  PRODUCER has any affect on song writing/musical direction. sure he can make the recordings sound shitty and provide input but he didnt write the songs. nor did he make the vocalist not scream.

Just because a band changes their sound doesnt make them bad.

also I don't understand how  PRODUCER has any affect on song writing/musical direction. sure he can make the recordings sound shitty and provide input but he didnt write the songs. nor did he make the vocalist not scream.

? dood read.

i said i was cool with changes they had made up untill this point.///////   <= that was my adorable cat he likes the slash ...

same with most bands, and i don't recall complaining about the lack of screams either.

the reason people may be pointing at the producer as PART of the problem, is that for some reason or another all these colorful expressive, unique bands produce there most bland sounding album with him.

• 2 weeks later...