PO NOW: TWIABP - Between Bodies

• 2 weeks later...

YO - did everyone get their records okay!??

Sorry about the re-used mailers - I try to be as resourceful as possible, but i understand maybe this comes across as cheap or w/e. I also totally ran out of cardboard so was tryna think on my feet hahaha!

Were your records alright?! The box definitely wasnt split when i sent them out!!!!

YO - did everyone get their records okay!??

Sorry about the re-used mailers - I try to be as resourceful as possible, but i understand maybe this comes across as cheap or w/e. I also totally ran out of cardboard so was tryna think on my feet hahaha!

Were your records alright?! The box definitely wasnt split when i sent them out!!!!

My sleeve got pretty dinged up. Add more padding next time please.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish they would send me one of those fire swirls, since I preordered within minutes of them going online!!!

I tried grabbing one during pre orders and they sold out crazy fast! kinda surprised I was able to grab one last night.

I hope you get yours soon! it sounds great and looks pretty awesome ( not as cool as the photo they posted but still cool)

I tried grabbing one during pre orders and they sold out crazy fast! kinda surprised I was able to grab one last night.

I hope you get yours soon! it sounds great and looks pretty awesome ( not as cool as the photo they posted but still cool)

I emailed Dave about it since I've already received two other records I ordered after these started shipping. They are probably fucking with me for being a whiner at this point.

I saw them open for mwY while on vacation in Seattle and it was just a wall of noise.  I was mega bummed.  Their ATDI set looked killer though.

wow really? the sound must've been bad at the venue. I've seen them twice this year at small venues and both times they blew my mind. i'm talking chills throughout. this last time, all of the stuff from 'between bodies' was fantastic. and they played 'victim kin seek suit' which was awesome. I just wish they would've played longer. I think it's funny how for all the goofy shit they do online, they're pretty in the zone when it comes to show time. no stage banter or anything. really friendly and chill to be around as well.