[PO] *Ancients – Star Showers On The Euphrates – FFO *Shels

Thanks for posting this Derek. I preordered the other night - hope we get 100 backers so this comes about. *shels has delivered quality material though at first I drew back a bit from the price tag.

I emailed medi and he is in Thailand right now. He does all the packing/shipping from LA. There are Mahimodo left and he will post on FB when back in town for those who care. He is excited about the Ancients LP :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just in case anyone missed it, Shelsmusic is pressing Latitudes "Agonist" on vinyl!  Same deal as the Ancients; f they get 100, then they'll do the 300.

Order page here: http://www.shelsmusic.com/label/store.php

If you have never listened to Agonist:  https://shelsmusic.bandcamp.com/album/agonist

Did you notice the Mahumodo LP? No? Link isn't active yet-- but I'm stoked for this on vinyl and they had some left over! :)

• 1 month later...

Stoked to get this! 

Shipping for my order was $9. I actually emailed them asking to split up my order because I ordered the Latitudes with this (didn't realize it was a preorder at the time). But they said it was all good and were going to ship the albums separately anyway. 

And, by the way, go order that Latitudes if you haven't! I think last update they still needed 30 more preorders. Then I'm crossing my fingers for shels represses. 

Been back and forth with shelsmusic for a while (they are awesome). 

1. Shipping prices to the US, if you haven't ordered yet, are correct. Kind of sucks that my original order was cancelled but they actually lost money from the lower shipping prices.
  2. As of early December, there was around 100 left of these.
  3. PotPB should see some light for a pre-order in January for the third press. Same pre-order concept as Ancients. (!!!)

Stoked to get this! 

Shipping for my order was $9. I actually emailed them asking to split up my order because I ordered the Latitudes with this (didn't realize it was a preorder at the time). But they said it was all good and were going to ship the albums separately anyway. 

And, by the way, go order that Latitudes if you haven't! I think last update they still needed 30 more preorders. Then I'm crossing my fingers for shels represses. 

Yeah! and go bump the Latitudes thread, too mate! :)

• 1 month later...

If you live in the US and haven't received this yet, can you send me a PM?  If you're in contact with Medi via email, I would still like to hear from you.

He shipped me another copy out today (if the first one shows up I will send them money and gift it or do a giveaway).

If you haven't checked out Mahumodo please do. They have some boxes of those and are going to pull them out one way or another but if you are interested it'd be nice to have a body count on those too.

I'll catch some of you on IG about this and PM here as well.

If you live in the US and haven't received this yet, can you send me a PM?  If you're in contact with Medi via email, I would still like to hear from you.

He shipped me another copy out today (if the first one shows up I will send them money and gift it or do a giveaway).

If you haven't checked out Mahumodo please do. They have some boxes of those and are going to pull them out one way or another but if you are interested it'd be nice to have a body count on those too.

I'll catch some of you on IG about this and PM here as well.

PM sent. Don't know what's up with these.