PO: Damien Rice - My Favourite Faded Fantasy

Yeah this album is really good and the vinyl package is top notch. Anything less than $30 would be an awesome deal.

What's so great about the packaging? Just curious. I assumed it was a single LP sleeve. A gatefold will make the price better, but not $32 worth still. Gonna buy it regardless though, as I enjoy the album

tbh i hate the packaging. the sleeves are too tight in the jacket. Mine was printed in Canada, maybe the US ones fit better?

to top that off, my copy has a spot of side 2 that looks like paint or something, couldn't clean it off after i noticed it (after i played it... ugh) hope my stylus is ok.....

Mine was pretty tight as well (US copy) but it seems to loosen up a bit after pulling them out a couple times to play.

the problem is i like to put all my records in better sleeves (mofi? paper with anti-static lining).... I could barely get the printed inner back in let alone the inner i put the record in....

at first i felt like the price was too steep but i purchased it anyways. Turns out the pressing is top notch. Not only did they use quality vinyl material but they pressed the album on TWO 45RPM vinyl and the package is very well made as well. All things considered the price of $30-33 is really good! I've paid $50 for most of my 45rpm vinyl and they aren't always packaged as nicely.