Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Wow. I have terrible luck with raids. I've only gotten one piece of raid gear. However.. I beat it tonight on normal with my level 26 Titan and got some good stuff. Atheons Epiloge, praedyths revenge, and gjallahorn. I was so pumped.

I also got vision of confluence earlier in the day with my hunter. Now I just need to make a warlock.

Wow. I have terrible luck with raids. I've only gotten one piece of raid gear. However.. I beat it tonight on normal with my level 26 Titan and got some good stuff. Atheons Epiloge, praedyths revenge, and gjallahorn. I was so pumped.

I also got vision of confluence earlier in the day with my hunter. Now I just need to make a warlock.

WARLOCKS ARE THE SPACE JAMMMMM!!!!

Hmm, so, I might start a new character with a friend this weekend if he's where I think he is in the story (nowhere).  What do we think... Titan or Warlock?

Leaning Titan for PVP, but leaning Warlock for PVE.

Kind of torn.

I have 1 of each so if you haven't used a Titan or Warlock yet and have 2 character slots open then just start any type you want

I've got 2 hunters ;).

will be keeping both til i hit 32, as well. so it's one or the other for me!

Okay then well if it was me making the decision I would choose Warlock because it suits my style of play better. I like to sit back with a nova bomb in PvE and shoot long range as opposed to being up close for the smash like the Titan does

Never done the raid trying to this weekend any tips?

Too many to write, but check out a guide on Reddit or something! Lots of people have written lots of articles on it.

Titan defender class has a melee overshield too.

Ooo good point. Maybe I'll check out what the next Raid armor perks are for each class and decide that way. They both seem better than Hunter.

For your play style, Rooks, I'd go Titan. I actually just want to see you dash-punch everyone after being victim to it for so long. Fists of Panic is also a fun Super to use, albeit very annoying for everyone around you.

The only thing holding my back from going Titan (which you're right, is exactly my play style) is Warlocks have such cool armor!  The raid helmet from the expansion for the warlock looks like it has horns, which is badass. Titans are so boring looking.

Also, I've been so jealous of that revive for so long...

Hmmm.