Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

this works too:

"To get your PSN back to work try this-> Settings->Network-> Setup Connection-> (wifi/lan)->leave everything on standard until you come up to MTU-Settings there you need to change it to 1473 manually. Worked for all of my friends and me here"

leave it to nearly 5 am to finally get a fix for this shit.

Still no dice for me.  Frustrating.  I just really want to scratch that Destiny itch for a bit.

I can't connect either, but Sony added a new link to the status page about contacting them if it still doesn't work after being fully restored (It isn't, yet)

I'm thinking tonight hopefully. I got the two most important things I wanted but I'd like to upgrade Red Death and The Last Word as well.

Pretty annoyed at this now. Playstation is responding to like 50 tweets per minute saying the same "no eta, working hard, thanks for patienxe" copy pasta bullshit for 3 days now...

Yeah. It's especially annoying knowing folks with PS3 and Vita can get on, but not PS4 people...