Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Guess I'm not turning off the PS4 for a while.

[edit]

But also.  Thanks to everyone who ran that raid with me earlier.  And an especially big kudos to Rooks for manhandling Crota – you done did real good there.

Today has been very generous with Destiny drops.  Outside of that Monte Carlo on the first Nightfall, and Light of the Abyss / boots / gauntlets for the raid, I was able to exploit Rook's absence with a second Nightfall.  I guess the plan was for Batman and Randy to soften up Sepiks within a few shots, so Rooks could hop online and collect the reward.  When he was unable to join, Batman talked me into joining with my Titan.  I hopped in and fired 3 or 4 rounds into Sepiks with an Arc fusion rifle; the only Arc I had equipped on my Titan.  The boss was the one and only kill for the entire strike.  I think Batman had 100+.  He and Randy scored some random faction Legendary weapons, I believe, and the game gave me a Universal Remote.  For all the hard work I did, obviously.  That's 2 exotics in one day – easily a record of sorts.  I'm a little speechless.

If you guys are looking to run VoG tonight, I'm sick again, so I'm home all day. I'll probably wake up again around 10-11 PST

i'll be on tonight for VOG and two more weekly heroics. gonna go out to dinner so i'll be on around 7:30 central -ish (maybe earlier)

oh yeah and happy birthday Batman! Have a couple of good beers in our honor, ya old fuck.

thanks man, that's the plan!

Now that I have a 32, all I need to do with him is the weekly stuff and cross my fingers for a mantle.

My clone is 30. He will be used to get increase my odds at good gear.

So for now I'm going to level a hunter and see what all the master race hype is about. It's cool when you've been playing for a while, and have a bunch of stuff in the vault you can just give to another character. I can skip the dreaded 20-24 grind pretty damn easily. Especially since I have some +33 light arms, and the dance machines.

And it was a blast running with everyone last night. Thanks as always. And stoked that you are being blessed this week, Derek! Hopefully RNGesus continues to bless you.

If anyone wants help with anything (talking to you Wizard), just message me and I can switch over. I'm home all day today (have to run to the post to mail records, but I can do that whenever.)

And happy birthday, Batman! You're reaching retirement status soon, you old fuck.

(I turn 28 in May, so you're not that much older than me. Haha.)

Now that I have a 32, all I need to do with him is the weekly stuff and cross my fingers for a mantle.

My clone is 30. He will be used to get increase my odds at good gear.

So for now I'm going to level a hunter and see what all the master race hype is about. It's cool when you've been playing for a while, and have a bunch of stuff in the vault you can just give to another character. I can skip the dreaded 20-24 grind pretty damn easily. Especially since I have some +33 light arms, and the dance machines.

And it was a blast running with everyone last night. Thanks as always. And stoked that you are being blessed this week, Derek! Hopefully RNGesus continues to bless you.

If anyone wants help with anything (talking to you Wizard), just message me and I can switch over. I'm home all day today (have to run to the post to mail records, but I can do that whenever.)

And happy birthday, Batman! You're reaching retirement status soon, you old fuck.

(I turn 28 in May, so you're not that much older than me. Haha.)

thanks, but yeah 28 is not a fun age to be, turns out. too close to 30.

question: won't you just move your armor to your "clone" so you run with 2 32's? I haven't been bothering since my alt warlock is at 31, but it's gonna be a must for hard mode, and definitely helps when we're shorthanded.

stoked I got that titan helm. I just need some shards to upgrade my helmets and i'll be maxed on all the CE gear.