Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Okay guys. Now that it's Friday again, should I buy the ATS/8 Arachnid for my hunter? Also I def want to get Universal Remote right? I have 28 strange coins right now so I'll have to get 2 more over today and saturday to buy both.

Actually, I may hold off on the Arachnid and chance my luck at the exotic engram helmet.

Okay guys. Now that it's Friday again, should I buy the ATS/8 Arachnid for my hunter? Also I def want to get Universal Remote right? I have 28 strange coins right now so I'll have to get 2 more over today and saturday to buy both.

Actually, I may hold off on the Arachnid and chance my luck at the exotic engram helmet.

according to a data mining guy on reddit Xur will have Icebreaker again next week so definitely keep 17 coins for that.

UR is very fun and has its moments but I might not grab it as my first exotic.

And I gotta grind out 4 more Motes to try for Mask of the Third man.

I already got Hard Light early this week. I went ahead and bought UR and think it's pretty cool. I can see how this thing would be a monster in PvE. Question about the exotic upgrades though. Are those only for players who got their gear before the DLC? If I got my exotics like this week I don't need to do the exotic upgrade right?

Since the exotic engram netted me a warlock helmet I went ahead and bought the arachnid. Got two more strange coins pretty fast so I though what the heck.

I already got Hard Light early this week. I went ahead and bought UR and think it's pretty cool. I can see how this thing would be a monster in PvE. Question about the exotic upgrades though. Are those only for players who got their gear before the DLC? If I got my exotics like this week I don't need to do the exotic upgrade right?

Since the exotic engram netted me a warlock helmet I went ahead and bought the arachnid. Got two more strange coins pretty fast so I though what the heck.

Yea no need to upgrade. Also the arachnid looks really cool if you still have the original hunter scarf you get at the start.

I finally got to play with one of you guys last night and it was a lot of fun for how short of a time it was. Batman came in and helped my buddy and I beat the level 30 daily since we are still a little behind level wise. Thanks dude! We were talking about running a raid sometime today and tomorrow. We would need 3 more people if anyone is down. It'll be my first raid so I'm pretty excited.