Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Gosh dangit this game is frustrating sometimes. I've been playing way above my PvP level for Iron Banner and I had a 20 kill game at lunch with a 1.78 ratio and the dude below me with maybe 14 kills got freakin' Dragon's Breathe...

I did pick up Mask of The Third Man from Xur so I'm excited to use that. Already have Hard Light too

Gosh dangit this game is frustrating sometimes. I've been playing way above my PvP level for Iron Banner and I had a 20 kill game at lunch with a 1.78 ratio and the dude below me with maybe 14 kills got freakin' Dragon's Breathe...

I did pick up Mask of The Third Man from Xur so I'm excited to use that. Already have Hard Light too

I understand it's the principle... but at least that dude got a crappy gun.

Phogoth can suck it. I got the iron banner gear so I got rid of my other armor to upgrade my IB stuff so I dropped down in level. I can't even beat the heroic on 30. How am I going to beat the nightfall?! I feel like a total newb after playing iron banner so much last week. I didn't even have enough time to grind glimmer so I didn't get the shaders or that auto rifle that I wanted.

Phogoth can suck it. I got the iron banner gear so I got rid of my other armor to upgrade my IB stuff so I dropped down in level. I can't even beat the heroic on 30. How am I going to beat the nightfall?! I feel like a total newb after playing iron banner so much last week. I didn't even have enough time to grind glimmer so I didn't get the shaders or that auto rifle that I wanted.

Well you didnt miss much in terms of the Auto Rifle. It is nothing special. And it is always a good idea to hold onto your old gear even if you have newer stuff. It probably only got you ~5 class materials and it would be easier to grind some ROC strikes to get those. What level are you now? May be able to go on /r/fireteams on reddit and find some people to help you through the nightfall.

Vault space will be going from 20 items per section to 24 for armor, 24 for items, 36 for weapons. Pretty cool. Apparently the old gen systems were what has been holding back the increase. They will no longer be able to compare items in the vault due to the space increase. Current gen systems just get the increased space with no lost features. This is supposed to happen at some point in April.

I'm less excited for this than I would have been if it came before the Destiny companion got all its new powers, but it's a welcome change regardless.