Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Luckily a lot of people already have Red Death and don't use it for PVP for whatever reason. Hope that doesn't change too much.

It's a beast in skilled hands, and generally useable for anyone, but I think a lot of people have a tough time with pulse rifles. You might see a few more this weekend but I think you're right. I bet it'll stay about the same. 

Nonsense.  You're a beast with that Red Death, and most definitely hold your own.  Going to try my hand at it within the next week or so and see how it treats me.  But I agree; I'd love a fellow latenight Cruc player who can hold their weight.  Things gets very interesting [and very angsty] in the early hours of the morning.  I just wanna' share the rage-victories with a steady third musketeer.

Nonsense.  You're a beast with that Red Death, and most definitely hold your own.  Going to try my hand at it within the next week or so and see how it treats me.  But I agree; I'd love a fellow latenight Cruc player who can hold their weight.  Things gets very interesting [and very angsty] in the early hours of the morning.  I just wanna' share the rage-victories with a steady third musketeer.

I just realized my dropbox has been filling. You're awesome.

Anyways, we win almost every game until the fatigue sets in from carrying these "people". I know one of you wants to be appreciated, this is an easy opportunity!

We honestly just need Rooks to shake off his rust and jump back into Crucible.  I've seen him dominate – no offense to Batman, Wizard, Matt, or anyone else I've played PVP with.  It's a sight to behold, and I think we'd have a really solid Skirmish trinity going on.

Now that more people have the Cruc bug, I hope we can get some semblance of an Iron Banner party going next week.

We honestly just need Rooks to shake off his rust and jump back into Crucible.  I've seen him dominate – no offense to Batman, Wizard, Matt, or anyone else I've played PVP with.  It's a sight to behold, and I think we'd have a really solid Skirmish trinity going on.

Now that more people have the Cruc bug, I hope we can get some semblance of an Iron Banner party going next week.

No offense taken. I'm not that great, especially when compared to Rooks. Haha.

I'm probably going to be running Cruc for the majority of the weekend though. I have a fever, and there's only one cure.