Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

That's cool. All the IB gear looks really awesome.

I finally finished 2/3 of my exotic weapon bounties over the weekend and got my invective and bad juju. I have universal remote which I like better than invective but bad juju is pretty sweet. I also got that red death from Xur and you guys were right, it dominates in the crucible. I blew through those bounties with it.

You might as well man. You are missing story missions, two strikes and another raid, not to mention more gear.

Yep. Check out how much time you've already played and do your best to determine if you want to consistently play in the future (at least when new content drops). If you've already sunk a lot of time into the game then you've likely gotten your money's worth out of the initial cost.

Managed to get the scout rifle to drop the first match I hit level 3. Rerolled and got Outlaw, Firefly, and Explosive Rounds so it's actually better than the default roll that it was sold at last time. Happy about that, just need that shotty to drop now.

Yeah, I should hit 3 tonight I hope... Really hoping for a drop or two. Then I'll buy the boots and chest too just for funsies.

Managed to get the scout rifle to drop the first match I hit level 3. Rerolled and got Outlaw, Firefly, and Explosive Rounds so it's actually better than the default roll that it was sold at last time. Happy about that, just need that shotty to drop now.

Whaaaaaat?! That's a killer roll, dude. Congrats!

I'd love to hit 3 and get that shotty, but my main goal now is to get to 4 and buy the chest for my warlock, then I won't ever have to run CE with him again, and I'll be able to run as a 32 with my obsidian mind. :)