Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Hard mode grants different drops so if you don't do normal mode you get the normal drops as hard drops plus the original hard drops. Basically it's possible to get two primary weapons at once for killing Crota if you only do hard mode. Also double the chance for rolling Crux of Crota

Glad to have a definitive answer. I kept getting told different things. Thanks for clearing that up. That's what I thought.

Stoked for Wed. and to run it twice. I'll run Crota today (after I sleep) on normal with my Hunter to hold me over.

Hoping to get Hand of Crota and / or Fang. And a crux of course.

The more I play hunter the more I like. I like the gunslinger sublclass better right now. Especially paired with the A.S. helm and exotics with +2 agility.

Yeah Hunter is really fun if you just like killing stuff. The reload stacking and stability stacking perks are amazing.

Batman and Rooks I don't feel like playing in the morning since I can't raid so that third spot for the nightfalls and weeklies is mine k? k.

Edit: Looks like the Weekly Heroic is piss easy so should be relatively painless.

Yeah Hunter is really fun if you just like killing stuff. The reload stacking and stability stacking perks are amazing.

Batman and Rooks I don't feel like playing in the morning since I can't raid so that third spot for the nightfalls and weeklies is mine k? k.

Edit: Looks like the Weekly Heroic is piss easy so should be relatively painless.

Word up home slice. 3rd spot is yours. 6:45pm EST ish tonight. Nightfalls and Weeklies. 

I'll try and do at least one then to get you a spot. If not I'll help you too, this one is pretty easy.

Yay! I'd like to run on all three characters, but the most important one is my titan to get him up to 31. So I'm not super pressed to get all 3 knocked out, just want to be able to contribute on all 3 runs Wednesday :) and hopefully on 1 of those I'll have a 32... But that'll only happen if I get pretty much all shards, no energy on runs 1 and 2.

Yay! I'd like to run on all three characters, but the most important one is my titan to get him up to 31. So I'm not super pressed to get all 3 knocked out, just want to be able to contribute on all 3 runs Wednesday :) and hopefully on 1 of those I'll have a 32... But that'll only happen if I get pretty much all shards, no energy on runs 1 and 2.

mmm you talkin 'bout Scrotes?

None of us are running Crota until tomorrow :\ we need the Hard mode 2x drop rate, so I believe we're all avoiding normal like the plague.  If you are looking to run Crota on Normal you MIGHT need to find a PUG, sorry to say :(

mmm you talkin 'bout Scrotes?

None of us are running Crota until tomorrow :\ we need the Hard mode 2x drop rate, so I believe we're all avoiding normal like the plague.  If you are looking to run Crota on Normal you MIGHT need to find a PUG, sorry to say :(

I'm looking for weekly/nightfall today, hard mode tomorrow. Running normal tonight seems like a waste, since as you said, 2x drop rate tomorrow :)

I'm looking for weekly/nightfall today, hard mode tomorrow. Running normal tonight seems like a waste, since as you said, 2x drop rate tomorrow :)

Ah okay :P I thought you were trying to hit 32 before tomorrow.  We won't know for sure until tomorrow, but, Hard Mode might only be doable with a full terror 32 squad. Guess we'll find out!

Ah okay :P I thought you were trying to hit 32 before tomorrow.  We won't know for sure until tomorrow, but, Hard Mode might only be doable with a full terror 32 squad. Guess we'll find out!

Woo! Hopefully that isn't the case, but no worries if it is. I'm 29 shards from being 32, so if I have to run normal this week, I'll still hopefully be able to run 2 HM next week.

Woo! Hopefully that isn't the case, but no worries if it is. I'm 29 shards from being 32, so if I have to run normal this week, I'll still hopefully be able to run 2 HM next week.

Yeah no way to know til we know.

Last time when Hard Mode dropped it was tough without a full team of 30s. Part of this was due to having to figure out new tactics, but I'm hoping an equal or bigger part of it was that most people did not have upgraded weapons.  Hopefully this time around we're all a little more prepared and it should be easier goings, but we will have to see.