Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

I'm a little worried about the Crota bit. I'm 100% unsure about what else could change.

I'm worried about the Chalice.

Hoping the Gatekeeper is the only addition and it just means sword carrier will need to R2 spam the Gatekeeper before running to Crota and it will limit teams to 1-sword smack round per sword.

We shall see.

Actually, I'd like to expand on that.

My best guess for the Crota fight:

1. Much slower health regen on the Chalice

2. Gatekeeper spawn every time a swordbearer is killed.

3. Crota spawns on oversoul when his shield (or the swordbearer) goes down.

I'm thinking you kill swordbearer, Crota summons an oversoul (OR Enrage happens) I believe the gunners will need to focus on shooting the oversoul while the sword carrier hunts down the Gatekeeper (can only be hurt by swords). I am thinking Crota may ENRAGE until the Gatekeeper is taken down, keeping the gunners very busy until the Souls stop and we can take down his shield.

Actually, still curious about the chalice. I don't think that everyone will lose health constantly, but, it's possible that everyone will have weight of darkness, EXCEPT the person holding the chalice. This will make the sniping job very difficult. Might need to have the sword carrier and then sniper meet on the stairs to swap chalice every round so sniper can get back down for the ogres... 

It's called the "Chalice of Light" right? Makes sense that it would fight off the "Weight of Darkness" and it's "light" just like the lanterns in the beginning.

I'm pretty confident about the Weight of Darkness in Crota as well as the Oversouls.

what about two sword bearers (odd glitch from NM, may be a hint for HM?). one person would have to grab one sword and kill the gatekeeper, while the normal loop is being run. and they're either going to remove the chalice or make it where you must pass the chalice more frequently. and definitely something w/ oversouls. it's gonna be a good old-fashioned cluster fuck.

Was thinking about re-rolling my 2nd hunter to a warlock but, now that 32 is important gonna wait til I grab the primaries from Crota.

Crossing my fingers for Dance Machines tonight, too.

Yeah, after I get the primaries I want I'll be making my 2nd warlock in to a hunter.

Just realized this is a perfect opportunity for me to complete the pocket infinity bounty as well. Really sincerely hoping the gunsmith sells rare fusion rifles this week. 

I have the last part or so on that bounty. I really need to finish it.

Just got Heart of the Praxic Fire running my hunter through the Nightfall. It's not too bad these week with Arc. Ir Yut tears through, and P&T earns it's keep.

Yep.

Hunter Exotics Missing: Radiant dance Machines

Weapon Exotics Missing: Gjallarhorn, Fourth Horsemen, Invective

After that, I've got the upgraded version of everything.

But, honestly, I'd prefer getting 0 drops from Nightfall/weekly if it means I can nab that Crux of Crotes tomorrow. I don't want it to be another Mythoclast for me and will be able to breathe a sigh of relief if I get it early on.

I need the gloves and boots for my warlock to have a complete set. I've had 3 different chests for him, but glad I finally have the Heart.

I'm missing a good amount of Exotics.

Red Death

Thorn

Four Horsemen

Pocket Infinity (have bounty)

Super Good (have bounty)

Universal

But I can't complain since I have Hawk, Monte, SUROS, Gally, Ice and Multi.

Really hoping for that Crux too, Rooks! Fingers crossed for us!