Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Thinking about deleting my second hunter and making a second titan instead, but honestly, I don't have the resolve.

I'll probably keep my second warlock for a little bit until I get where I want to be on upgrades, then have a second titan, then start a hunter. That'll be a process.

Very nice. I feel like probability dictates that I can someday score an exotic from a Nightfall, if I continue to do them weekly. It's just frustrating to bust my balls on a grueling Nightfall to get nothing, and then score a killer Exotic through playing like shit in PVP, or from breezing through a single mission and lucking out with a random engram. I know that's how RNG works, but there's got to be a better system.

I don't remember where I got my Hawkmoon. But I did get an exotic from last weeks NF. So I got lucky with that then others were saying they were running Roc and getting really lucky with legendary drops pretty consistently. I didn't get a single one from the handful I played. Stuff like this that makes me love and hate this game. Haha.

GEAR TREADMILL.

How am I just finding out / realizing that Vex ignores shields?! Geez. A maxed one should help for Crota since I won't have to worry about switching weapons per shield type.

false

"In a perfect world, each of you would have a Vex Mythoclast that ignores shields – but there’s no such thing as a perfect world."

Am I being lied to? There goes my boner. (Sung like "My Hero")

Maybe I was reading it wrong and he was saying that not only would a Vex that ignores shields exist, but we would all have one?