Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

also, upgraded raid gear doesn't break down for any more shards than base level raid gear. I sharded my upgraded titan boots (upgraded up to the last 3 slots and XP filled) and only got 2.

last night was insane. after killing crota with everyone, rooks and I plowed through all 3 weekly's, all 3 nightfalls, and crota's end up through the 2nd chest on all 3 characters. only took like... 5 hours?

need two more crota boss runs. itchin' to get 'em done. that was so smooth last night!

still need the VOG gorgon maze CP.

Yeah definitely a smooth night.

Highlights:

Hunter gloves

Hunter boots

Titan chest

I'm now one hunter chest or helm from 2 32s and one titan boots from 32. Still have 2 crota fights to go.

Also got the crota fusion rifle which shreds in the nightfall this week.

Also got Hard Light off Crota and Insurmountable skullfort off a nightfall.

Got 2 legendary heavy engrams in 2 nightfalls in a row and got... 4 energy total. Bleh.

Overall, pretty good night. Any hard light opinions? I've never even seen it in game and played with it for 5 minutes last night.. Not sure.

I heard that Husk legendary kind of sucks. But maybe the Exotic is good?

Yeah that's the word on the street. I want to get it asap though, because it takes 420 hive kills to be able to upgrade it to legendary, plus the orb you can't buy til eris rank 3. Then you have to level the legendary gun to final node before you can upgrade to exotic with with the Hm crota drop. So, I wanna get started on it

Yeah that's the word on the street. I want to get it asap though, because it takes 420 hive kills to be able to upgrade it to legendary, plus the orb you can't buy til eris rank 3. Then you have to level the legendary gun to final node before you can upgrade to exotic with with the Hm crota drop. So, I wanna get started on it

Hahaha

Hahaha

B)  ;)

Oh - by the way Shlebs.

Batman and I two-manned the timed chest yesterday, and got our alts in in time before it closed.   Batman basically took all thrall aggro in the beginning. The fully upgraded Crota Launcher two-hits the shriekers. I shot two off quick, reloaded, jumped, shot two off, went into blade dancer and slipped in by blade flying before the doors even started shutting. Was sweet ;)

B);)

Oh - by the way Shlebs.

Batman and I two-manned the timed chest yesterday, and got our alts in in time before it closed. Batman basically took all thrall aggro in the beginning. The fully upgraded Crota Launcher two-hits the shriekers. I shot two off quick, reloaded, jumped, shot two off, went into blade dancer and slipped in by blade flying before the doors even started shutting. Was sweet ;)

I solo'd that chest with Ballarhorn