Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

well...

https://www.bungie.net/7_Destiny-Hot-Fix---12162014/en/News/News?aid=12470

Random weapons no longer penetrate knight shields

Helmet has small chance to drop on Normal Raid

Plan C reverted back to pre-exotic patch

and CE raid armor now starts at 30 light just like exotics.

wait is that a nerf for plan c or what? I sure hope not

edit: Activities Added a replayable node to the Director for the ‘Fist of Crota' mission

STOKED!!

double edit: only thing I see is stuff about the pocket infinity, not the plan c. damn you rooks lol.

wait is that a nerf for plan c or what? I sure hope not

edit: Activities Added a replayable node to the Director for the ‘Fist of Crota' mission

STOKED!!

double edit: only thing I see is stuff about the pocket infinity, not the plan c. damn you rooks lol.

Yeah, is it a roll back making it worse again? Because that makes me want to just drop that exotic bounty.

I didn't use them forever but once I got the murmur I gave it a go in Crucible. I thought they felt a little OP but the charge rate means you just kind of trade kills if you run into more than one semi-skilled opponent.

You were probably like, moving around and positioning though. In order to truly harness the power of the fusion rifle you need to crouch motionless in corridors and behind things constantly pressing the charging button.

I didn't use them forever but once I got the murmur I gave it a go in Crucible. I thought they felt a little OP but the charge rate means you just kind of trade kills if you run into more than one semi-skilled opponent.

Yeah, Crucible-wise I'll stick with my trusty Comedian for now in the special slot.

The Nightfall. It was the first one too so I've got two more tries and I'm already happy haha

Very nice. I feel like probability dictates that I can someday score an exotic from a Nightfall, if I continue to do them weekly. It's just frustrating to bust my balls on a grueling Nightfall to get nothing, and then score a killer Exotic through playing like shit in PVP, or from breezing through a single mission and lucking out with a random engram. I know that's how RNG works, but there's got to be a better system.