Fantômas - WUNDERKAMMER Box Set (Black Friday)

archiced

Looks awesome, they've put some serious work into it, despite the original art being replaced (Suspended Animation was all about going along with the original design). Unfortunately, I've listened to their CDs recently and figured out I've weared out their music. Don't see myself listening to this vinyl monster more than a couple of times, I'm skipping it for the time.

Thanks for the images!

Just ordered a copy from Vintage Vinyl: http://www.vvinyl.com/store/fantomas-wunderkammer-5-lp-cass-fawu?keyword=fantomas

No idea what the shipping to Germany will be, I am expecting their info about shipping costs with some worries. But being a record collector, I just had to purchase this.

Just ordered a copy from Vintage Vinyl: http://www.vvinyl.com/store/fantomas-wunderkammer-5-lp-cass-fawu?keyword=fantomas

No idea what the shipping to Germany will be, I am expecting their info about shipping costs with some worries. But being a record collector, I just had to purchase this.

Would be nice if you could inform us on their shipping rate...thx!

Any euopean/german distros that'll get this? would love to purchase one.

Yeah I am also wondering the same, I was expecting some euro distros to have this, as they had the Tomahawk box, but looks like it's not happening for now.

On the other hand, I expect this to go for no less than 100€ in Europe, which is quite expensive. I've been about to pull the trigger several times on some US shops, but I guess I will wait a little bit more...

Got my copy today from my local - artwork is killer! Really great package. I've started listening through it, been a while since I've visited these albums! SQ so far has been great - a few marks on my Director's Cut but plays flawlessly and has minimal noise. Can't believe how great it sounds!

First hiccup so far is on Delirium Cordia. Side 1 has a LOT of noise that's constant the whole way through. Turned it over and it's not there. Bugger! Will keep going through...