FEST 13 Exclusive Thread! *Updated List*

Satan

Apparently there is a 'surprise' repressing of the Dikembe / Pet Symmetry split from Topshelf for Fest.

I can't find any information regarding pressing number / colour / etc - anyone currently at Fest able to update us?

It's from Storm Chasers, 150 clear, 150 root beer. They only brought 20 to Fest. Expect the rest in the Storm Chasers webstore.

Apparently there is a 'surprise' repressing of the Dikembe / Pet Symmetry split from Topshelf for Fest.

I can't find any information regarding pressing number / colour / etc - anyone currently at Fest able to update us?

Pet Symmetry refused to play until Descendents got finished. Which fest Rules are very strict on times. Officially boycotting those guys.

Pet Symmetry refused to play until Descendents got finished. Which fest Rules are very strict on times. Officially boycotting those guys.

They've only got 20 something minutes of music for a 40 minute set. They just wanted to be nice people and let everyone enjoy Descendents so people trying to catch both wouldn't have any conflicts and could go catch their set.

And someone said they didn't even start that late, like 9 minutes or so... Descendents came on 10 minutes late and ended almost 10 minutes early...

They've only got 20 something minutes of music for a 40 minute set. They just wanted to be nice people and let everyone enjoy Descendents so people trying to catch both wouldn't have any conflicts and could go catch their set.

And someone said they didn't even start that late, like 9 minutes or so... Descendents came on 10 minutes late and ended almost 10 minutes early...

Yep, they were having sound check issues and started late. I wish I had known about PS waiting. I figured once Descendents ended I had already missed most of their set so I didn't bother walking over.

I'll be shooting people PM's tomorrow. im in recovery mode. Unfortunately I'll be needed to shoot back refunds to 2 people as I wasn't able to pull through on what I thought I could. It is what it is.

Also. I apologize for my previous post about the fat comp. I'll just be holding them hostage until an extra $5+shipping is shot my way. So far 2 of you have kept up, And I appreciate it.

Let me clarify. I thought it was $10 per comp like it was last year, but they were $15 this year. I charged a small booze/carry these around for 4 hours tax. And this is without shipping.

I do what I can to help, but right now I'm out around $50 of my pocket. If it was 1 person, no biggie but I have 8 of these fuckers and that adds up.

So be appreciative in my efforts.

Anyone know the pressing info for the Chunksaah 10"? I thought I saw /600 at the table at registration, but I'm not 100% sure.

I was trying to catalog it the other day and was looking for the same information.

I remember seeing something like that at the table.  600 ..  maybe,.

Anyone know the pressing info for the Chunksaah 10"? I thought I saw /600 at the table at registration, but I'm not 100% sure.

I was trying to catalog it the other day and was looking for the same information.

I remember seeing something like that at the table.  600 ..  maybe,.

Yep, it was 600.  And the note on the table said it was a one-time pressing, so if anyone wants this, better snag it while it's available.