Black Friday Record Store Day 2014

Just so nobody is waiting around, just saw this added to the page for the GotG cassette on Bullmoose's site:

"We apologize for the disappointment, but this title will not be made available online. Sorry!"

Actually was able to add it to my cart, went to add the Conor Oberst 7 inch, went to check out, it was gone.

:(

In re to the gotg tape ... I think it was listed as a bf rsd first....

I'm guessing that means it will come out in wide release later right?

Just figured I would mention it before someone drops a ton of cash unnecessarily

I've heard different things about "BF RSD 1st" releases.  Some have said that there will be a smaller release later.  I'm not really sure.

I have a sealed copy of Chvrches black Friday release.  The guy I bought it for backed out.  Offered it to two people on here looking for it and apparently they found it somewhere else. 

So this is open to the first person to PM and pay me.  Cost ($16) + shipping ($3) = $19 PayPalled as a gift and its yours.  I have some mailers, so this is ready to ship out immediately. 

I've heard different things about "BF RSD 1st" releases. Some have said that there will be a smaller release later. I'm not really sure.

2 shops told me yesterday that it wont be coming out again. Not that i believe them over the official RSD site but thats what they said. I personally dont think anyone should pay over $15 for a cassette of any kind. Collectible or not LOL

Is there anyone that picked up an extra Faith No More 7", or can point me in the direction of where to grab one? Haven't had any luck so far.

My store has like 10 of these left. I've already bought 5 for people here, I don't mind going back, I just don't want them to think I'm flipping these

My store has like 10 of these left. I've already bought 5 for people here, I don't mind going back, I just don't want them to think I'm flipping these

I actually JUST found it on Bullmoose, but thanks for the reply. I appreciate it!

For anyone else looking for the FNM single: http://www.bullmoose.com/p/16968265/faith-no-more-motherfucker

My manager was telling me some Black Friday stuff got delayed. Should be getting the Fantomas box set next week!!! Stoked to say the least.

Ahhhh!! I knew that was delayed but didn't think it would be coming so soon. Stoked beyond words for that release. I'm hoping it'll be easier to come by since it wasn't part of the RSD rush.

Ahhhh!! I knew that was delayed but didn't think it would be coming so soon. Stoked beyond words for that release. I'm hoping it'll be easier to come by since it wasn't part of the RSD rush.

He said it should be trickling in for the next week or two, then mentioned that box set. So I am assuming it will be here soon, but you know what we get when we assume :-( just to know it's coming is good enough for me. Now if I can beat that lady who works with me to it I'll be happy. Ipecac says December 16th. I think my store usually gets it in a couple of days early, so two weeks would be about right.

Still looking for Little Miss Sunshine if anyone can help me out/point me in the right direction. I would be very grateful!

There are some decently priced ones available on discogs, and by decent I mean cost + shipping considering I paid $26.99 plus tax at the store for mine. That may be your best bet. 

Idk if anyone bought 5sos, but I'm listening to my copy now and it's definitely pressed wrong. Everything is a hair too fast. I synched it up with my digital files for 1 song and the record finished before the digital file.

Oh well lol. What can you expect from a picture disc from a major label.

Idk if anyone bought 5sos, but I'm listening to my copy now and it's definitely pressed wrong. Everything is a hair too fast. I synched it up with my digital files for 1 song and the record finished before the digital file.

Oh well lol. What can you expect from a picture disc from a major label.

I also noticed the first run through that there was a ton of junk in the grooves. On both sides :/ just gotta give it a good cleaning but I figured it would be fine to play once. Negative. I didn't notice the speed though, I'll probably do the same when I get home. Bummer :/

I also noticed the first run through that there was a ton of junk in the grooves. On both sides :/ just gotta give it a good cleaning but I figured it would be fine to play once. Negative. I didn't notice the speed though, I'll probably do the same when I get home. Bummer :/

Yeah it's pretty gritty sounding. I just chalked it up to it being a pic disc. I used my anti static brush before each spin like I do all my records and it didn't make that big of a difference. Side B seemed to be worse than side A.

As for the speed, I felt suuuper anxious while listening to the first two tracks on side A. As if the speed of the songs were affecting my mood. It was weird. That's when I knew something was up with the way it was pressed.