VC's 30 Days of Fright! Film Festival 2 (2015)

VHS 2 and Contracted

Shit, there's goes one of my reco's :P

Gonna go with The Houses October Built & Dark Touch (both on netflix).

Doubt it's on netflix, but everyone should watch this masterpiece: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098354/?ref_=nv_sr_5

80's cheese, crazy gross effects, & a "climax" you've probably never seen anything quite like. Oh & there's some pretty solid critiques & commentary on our societal class system as well. Thank (or hate) me when it's over :D

Shit, there's goes one of my reco's :P

Gonna go with The Houses October Built & Dark Touch (both on netflix).

Doubt it's on netflix, but everyone should watch this masterpiece: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098354/?ref_=nv_sr_5

80's cheese, crazy gross effects, & a "climax" you've probably never seen anything quite like. Oh & there's some pretty solid critiques & commentary on our societal class system as well. Thank (or hate) me when it's over :D

You have me intrigued...

You have me intrigued...

I don't think you'll be disappointed. One of the most original horror flicks I've seen (& I've seen way too fucking many). It's more of an 80's comedy for the 1st 2 acts, with some bizarre horror thrown in. Then the 3rd act hits & it goes full-tilt insane.

yea I was bummed to see no "beyond" love. but ive got a few off the top of my head that wasn't on the list last year. I just don't know if they are on Netflix or not. but here is my list and we can pull 2 from it if they are Netflix, which I may need someone to check if they are or not.

EDIT: (just looked at the horror movies on Netflix, kinda hard to choose 2 but...)

I recommend:

you're next

house of the devil

We have 12 days filled in so far, so if anyone else wanted to submit do so soon, otherwise I'll start filling in with submissions from users who have already picked a couple.

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=u6jood80lhpleuabobvi12k41k%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles

The calendar is still a work in progress. as of right now if you click More Details you'll be able to copy/paste the Can I Stream It? link which will tell you where the movie is available digitally. I for one will be making my choices available using other means, i'll throw up the links when the time comes.