PO: Circa Survive - Descensus (11/24/14)

You mean like an order detail email? Yes.

Some have, some haven't.

Alrighty thanks! I was trying to order my sister a flag bundle, but there seemed to be some sort of glitch during payment. I tried payment again, but it loaded the page detailing a double charge occurred. I have a order status as open and my account was charged once for the amount, but never received a confirmation email.

I've never had anything like this occur before, is it safe to assume the order went through? Or is it more likely the payment will be cancelled?

Alrighty thanks! I was trying to order my sister a flag bundle, but there seemed to be some sort of glitch during payment. I tried payment again, but it loaded the page detailing a double charge occurred. I have a order status as open and my account was charged once for the amount, but never received a confirmation email.

I've never had anything like this occur before, is it safe to assume the order went through? Or is it more likely the payment will be cancelled?

You should be fine.

I'm still trying to find the reason behind advertising a digital download card with the black/yellow splatter and then throwing a CD in with the bundle at the same time.

I know for a fact when a band sells Pre Order vinyl that come with a CD or digital download that it counts as 2 CD sales instead of one.

In this case case it has the vinyl, Cd, and download code, so that means for first week sales anyone who orders that bundle is giving Circa 3 cd sales to add to their total.

It helps boost numbers to get higher charting on the billboards and what not

I know for a fact when a band sells Pre Order vinyl that come with a CD or digital download that it counts as 2 CD sales instead of one.

In this case case it has the vinyl, Cd, and download code, so that means for first week sales anyone who orders that bundle is giving Circa 3 cd sales to add to their total.

It helps boost numbers to get higher charting on the billboards and what not

Pretty sure it only counts if the download code is used