PO: Circa Survive - Descensus (11/24/14)

Good news all round!

Hello Kevin,

No problem on the long email, I definitely understand your concern, I looked up your order (you were order #10) Your purchase is logged and good. Everyone who was able to make a purchase on that item will be receiving 1. There was, as you mentioned, a glitch on the backend, which is unfortunate, that allowed people to order more than 1 item, for items numbered under 100 we would not allow for a multiple order. Those that did manage to order 2 will in fact still receive 1, with the difference being credited back to their card immediately. We feel this is the most fair way of going about the process and ensuring everyone gets an amazing piece Circa Survive memorabilia. Also the new album is amazing, can’t wait for you to hear it!

Thanks for supporting Circa Survive and Killer Merch.

Mark

I really hope nobody ended up with an extra test press. A lot of them seemed to have been claimed by members of the board, me included. I figured at $66 shipped, it'd be crazy not to go for it when the black/yellow bundle is about $50 shipped.

Funny story…So when I first saw the link, I rushed to put an order through. After I put in my credit card info, I received a very strange error message regarding my billing address somehow. It was essentially a bunch of code. Thinking my order didn't go through, I reordered. I just signed into my account, and it turns out I currently have Order 150 and 154. I'm assuming that my first order will get cancelled somehow. I never received an email for my first order. Only my second. Regardless, it's confusing and I messaged them, hoping it will get sorted out. But I wish I could have it to distribute here to someone looking for a complete collection rather than being put up to someone who will probably stumble upon it at random. Sorry, guys. I am the enemy.

I've never given a shit about test presses but for some reason, you assholes make me feel bad that I missed this one. Gonna wait for the HT swirl regardless as it sounds much more appealing and appropriate to the art than the yellow splatter. 

And to catch up, personally:

Juturna > OLG > BSN > Violent Waves

Surprised to see so much BSN hate in here. The album actually has some of my favorite songs by the band but it's definitely not cohesive for me. The Inuit Sessions was the first CD I ever pre-ordered and Juturna was the second haha.

I've never given a shit about test presses but for some reason, you assholes make me feel bad that I missed this one. Gonna wait for the HT swirl regardless as it sounds much more appealing and appropriate to the art than the yellow splatter.

And to catch up, personally:

Juturna > OLG > BSN > Violent Waves

Surprised to see so much BSN hate in here. The album actually has some of my favorite songs by the band but it's definitely not cohesive for me. The Inuit Sessions was the first CD I ever pre-ordered and Juturna was the second haha.

When I preordered juturna it wax through interpunk and I got a signed poster of the album cover. I thought it was pretty neat. The only reason I even ordered it was because they were on equal vision and at t be time I was big into that label.