PO: Circa Survive - Descensus (11/24/14)

Blink-182 has pretty much burnt me out on clear with splatter vinyl, so while i do wish it was the blue/white swirl, it is pretty nice and there's no way i'd pass up on some Circa.

Same. Totally over clear with splatter but I passed on the other versions so will definitely be going with this.

My test press bundle shows as delivered on the KIller Merch site but it definitely hasn't been. Anyone else have this?

I have the same status. Weird.

This was my response from Killermerch in regard to the test press being labeled as delivered.

"The order is shipping today, when the system goes from open to delivered it just means it is/has left the warehouse. I packed yours personally."

This was my response from Killermerch in regard to the test press being labeled as delivered.

"The order is shipping today, when the system goes from open to delivered it just means it is/has left the warehouse. I packed yours personally."

Oh, that's prettty sweet. I'm really impressed with Killer Merch so far.

Oh, that's prettty sweet. I'm really impressed with Killer Merch so far.

Yeah for sure, every email I've received from them have been more personalized feeling, which seems small but goes a long way. And it seems like they actually care about getting your particular order completed correctly which is awesome.

Best Buy order shipped!

Same with Barnes and Noble. We will see how they package haha.

Great venue. Seen many great shows there over the last 10 years.

I loved Violent Waves, I don't really get the hate, to be honest. The Lottery is such a good song, but I also love Geoff Rickly's voice.

I knew I liked you. The lottery is a freaking insane song. Top 5 circa song for me. But unfortunately, like some others, I'm not too crazy about the album as a whole.

I knew I liked you. The lottery is a freaking insane song. Top 5 circa song for me. But unfortunately, like some others, I'm not too crazy about the album as a whole.

The Lottery and My Only Friend are right near the top of my best back-to-back songs list. Although Number City and Gravity's Union by C&C currently top that list for me. 

The Lottery and My Only Friend are right near the top of my best back-to-back songs list. Although Number City and Gravity's Union by C&C currently top that list for me.

Seeing Number City live on this past tour was a dream come true, especially since they had horns from Thank You Scientist.

Seeing Number City live on this past tour was a dream come true, especially since they had horns from Thank You Scientist.

Dude. I flew from Phoenix to Denver for that tour. Best show of my life. Thank You Scientist was so good, and you're right the horns they played on Number City made it incredible. Getting the chills thinking about that whole show again, especially Claudio shredding that 12 string with his teeth on Welcome Home.

Back on topic, that guy selling the test press on eBay already for $350 makes me sad :( at least I got notice my drum head bundle shipped today..