PO: Circa Survive - Descensus (11/24/14)

VIP has a meet and greet. Bring a record to get signed. 

That's exactly what I had in mind, but I was also in the Creature Club when that was around a few years ago and it seemed like every time I went for the early access soundcheck, the meet and greet portion was extremely brief. I didn't know if there would be more time allotted on this tour.

If a band is telling you that you're not worth their time unless you pay for it, chances are it's not worth the price.

I definitely understand your position here, however, in my experience Circa has definitely been available after and before shows just hanging out. However, those times are generally not the best in seeking autographs and such. I think the draw personally is that there would be fewer people present which provides a more conducive situation for things such as signing things, photos etc.

Anthony has been M.I.A at the recent shows I went to. Saosin and two TSOAF shows. Everyone else was outside signing stuff but Anthony snuck out the back and left almost immediately. It could be that he doesnt really hang with those guys anymore like he does with the Circa dudes. It could have also been because of his wife almost having a baby. I have hung out with everyone at every Circa show I've been to though so you have a good shot of getting stuff signed.

I've met and hung out with anthony multiple times at several circa shows and gotten stuff signed and talken to him. I actually met him at the TSOAF show at the glasshouse. He was out meeting and talking to everyone and saying how excited he was for the show. I've only met eberyone else from the band during an in store performance in salt lake. I felt like I saw anthony way more than the rest haha. Either way I think the VIP package would be worth it. Such cool dudes and the screen printed poster looks nice. I wonder what acoustic songs they are playing for the VIP.

Either way I think the VIP package would be worth it. Such cool dudes and the screen printed poster looks nice. 

Where are you seeing a screen printed poster as a part of the VIP ticket?

I see a tour poster with dates and stuff printed on it, but it doesn't look or say screen printed.

Did I miss a tweet about that or something?

This poster:

Screen-Shot-2014-08-22-at-10.30.32-AM.pn