IRON MAN VINYL SOUNDTRACK – LIMITED TO 500

When I filled out my address, it asked for house number first, then street name.

Now in the receipt it's also house number first, then my official address.

Hope that doesn't cause any problems...

Yeah, it's kind of weird. I sent them a message asking if they could help me with my address because it kept messing up but when I go to delivery details it looks to be correct (just with the street address showing twice) and also the county I'm in. 

When I filled out my address, it asked for house number first, then street name.

Now in the receipt it's also house number first, then my official address.

Hope that doesn't cause any problems...

I ended up writing my street address twice. Hopefully that won't cause any problems. I guess we will just see...

They don't, I've been buying from them for at least 4 years now.

Slinch, have you ever had a problem with a debit/credit card getting turned down? This is my first order from Zevvi and I don't want to get turned down like I was at Banquet (for Batman Begins - I later bought that at SoundStage) but since this is exclusive to Zevvi, I didn't want to miss out. 

If the card gets turned down, do they let you try to make a proper payment or does the whole order get cancelled? 

Maybe no one else inquired to press any othe soundtracks? In all honesty I'm surprised the Marvel soundtracks before GOTG weren't pressed.

Yeah, Warner got on The Dark Knight in 2008. That is a great soundtrack. I was surprised Captain America did not get pressed, it seems it would fit with the time theme. 

Slinch, have you ever had a problem with a debit/credit card getting turned down? This is my first order from Zevvi and I don't want to get turned down like I was at Banquet (for Batman Begins - I later bought that at SoundStage) but since this is exclusive to Zevvi, I didn't want to miss out. 

If the card gets turned down, do they let you try to make a proper payment or does the whole order get cancelled? 

Yeah, if for some reason the payment doesn't go through, you'll get an email and you'll be able to either retry the card or enter a different card. You have at least a week to do so, but even though they say they'll keep your copies secure, it has happened before that they ran out of stock even though the order is still pending. So it's better to be quick, but as long as you edit your payment within a day of receiving the "payment problem" email, you should be safe.

I often use it as a tactic when they have some heavy discounts for in stock items. I transfer my funds to a different account so the one with the card is empty, then order everything I think I might want. That gives me enough time to think through what I actually need and which of those is the best deal, then I just cancel the rest. Sounds a bit crazy when I type it out though to be honest...  :ph34r:

Guess Im stalking the site hoping more go up....silly me for sleeping on this.

While sometimes it happens that they put more up sooner, most of the time the restock happens just before or on the release date. So if the current date of December 12 doesn't change, you can expect some more copies up 2 or 3 days before that. It's because they don't use an inventory/stock count system, but they manually change the status to "sold out" after 80%-90% of the stock is ordered. Then there's an odd cancellation, plus they cancel any bulk orders of more than 5 copies, so it's bound to show up again, even if it's just for a short period. As far as I remember pretty much every single limited steelbook release (up to this point those were their only exclusive that actually sold really well) that sold out during preorder popped back up just before the release date.