PO: Minecraft OST! (UK soon)

Mine came today. I live a few cities over from where Ghostly is located so it didn't have to travel very far. 

It's a single jacket with a plain white inner sleeve. Comes with a download code, too. 

3D lenticular jacket is okay but it's not really that cool. The green vinyl looks nice.

Will spin it tonight...

Pics? 

For those of you who pre-ordered via Fatbeats I just got this email.

Thanks for pre-ordering C418’s Minecraft soundtrack on transparent green vinyl at Fat Beats! Just got the first half of our order in from the distributor (they look fantastic!) and shipping all copies out in the order that they were received. Per the manufacturer however, they didn’t end up manufacturing enough of the 3D lenticular jackets for either the black or green LPs and shipped them to retailers without them. It looks like all other retailers (from Amazon on down) have removed all mention of a 3D lenticular jacket from their listings.

We’re typically not supposed to share this sort of thing, but for transparency’s sake, I’m attaching the original onesheet solicitation that Ghostly furnished to us, with the bit about the 3D jacket highlighted for your convenience. I apologize for the mix-up on this. If you’d like to cancel your order in light of this change, reply to this e-mail letting me know of your decision and a full refund will be processed in full.

I just checked the tracking for mine and it still hasn't updated at all.

Wondering if everyone who ordered the limited will get that email or just the orders that haven't shipped yet.

I never got a email for shipping, so i emailed Ghostly and they gave me my tracking #... got it in yesterday, looks and sounds fantastic! 

Didn't get a email from them about any represses