SOON-Torche-Restarter

Lets hope it's not going to be as expensive as we know it's going to be lol.

Relapse is never crazy expensive, but they're not a 'cheap' label by any means either.  I usually feel like I get my money's worth overall.

Torche is great. Waiting for the new album and the Euro tour (around may next year).

I feel like they announced a EU tour with Part Chimp a day or two ago.

Relapse is never crazy expensive, but they're not a 'cheap' label by any means either. I usually feel like I get my money's worth overall.

I feel like they announced a EU tour with Part Chimp a day or two ago.

For the most part I would agree. It just sucks how most of the time the when there is a single lp and a double lp version, the double LP versions are some deluxe boxset that's much more than I need for more than I want to spend. I just want a proper double LP release haha.

Relapse's deluxe packages are so easy to skip though. Who really needs a more expensive color (well, this can be limited variant collective after all) plus a dumb patch or something equally worthless. Their basic pressings are cheap enough and passable.

That said, will be buying this and probably be springing for the inevitable cheapest, black vinyl option.

You've got a point. Neurosis is just one of those bands that their records will always be expensive...

Yeah.  The Neurosis records Relapse puts out always seem to be $35-$40.  Solid packaging and great sound, but still too much.

Relapse just posted that the PO goes up on Monday - 12/8, at 11 AM.  The single from the new album will also be available to stream when PO's go up.  Pumped!

Awesome!  Eastern time?