Daft Punk - Alive 2007 / Alive 1997

The box came out a little cheaper then it advertised. Says 83 Euro. Mine was 70 plus 8 shipping. So 78. Double for the box is a little pricey. But it looks really nice.

No VAT if it's shipping out of Europe. Drops the price a little. I wonder what the 4th record is (2007 is 2x, 1997 is 1, but the pic shows a fourth)

The fourth record is Human After All/Together/One More Time/Music Sounds Better With You ;)

Amazing. One of the best tracks.

Assuming this is a boot, which someone mentioned, it would be entirely possible for it to just be in France.

Ordered it because I don't want to miss out. And if it comes to Amazon ca or com all the better.

The record label listed is Warner Music. So it's not a bootleg.

I really wish the full 2007 concert was released on blu ray. It was the most amazing show of my life.

The saddest day of my life was finding out I had exams and couldn't go to that tour.

My 2 good friends did. And I heard it was amazing. 7 years later, not over it.

In for the black Alive 2007, wish I had the money on hand for the boxset though.

A little Google Translate tells me that the boxset includes...

- Alive 2007 (2xLP, white 180 gram)

- Alive 1997 (silver 180 gram)

- Human After All / Together / One More Time / Music Sounds Better With You (white w/ B-side etching)

- 52 page book with photos taken during the 2007 tour

- Replica VIP pass from the Alive 2007 Tour

- Download card containing Alive 2007, Alive 1997, and the Harder Better Faster Stronger video

We don't know the pressing info on any of these, right?

In for the black Alive 2007, wish I had the money on hand for the boxset though.

A little Google Translate tells me that the boxset includes...

- Alive 2007 (2xLP, white 180 gram)

- Alive 1997 (silver 180 gram)

- Human After All / Together / One More Time / Music Sounds Better With You (white w/ B-side etching)

- 52 page book with photos taken during the 2007 tour

- Replica VIP pass from the Alive 2007 Tour

- Download card containing Alive 2007, Alive 1997, and the Harder Better Faster Stronger video

We don't know the pressing info on any of these, right?

These are not limited in the HOBBY sense. All stores can order these and they will be pressed to meet demand (as of now).

This is not a boot and will be in all record stores in America, either as seperate sets or the 4LP box. All on 180 gram, and street date of Dec. 23.

The question is if it will be under $100 in the US.  $100 is pretty reasonable for the box.

Lolla? Same. Best concert I've ever been to.

Yup.

I'm just going to post information as I get it - sorry for the multiple posts.

SRP on the box set: $129.98

SRP on Alive 2007: $44.98

SRP on Alive 1997: $24.98

Well it appears that I'll probably be sticking with the Amazon: France preorder for the box set if these prices hold. Thanks for all of the info!